Iota

Previously in Somebody..

The door opens again startling me and making me take a step back. Jungkook and I look towards the door.

Taehyung.

His eyes darken while they search our faces for answers. I feel Jungkook's nervousness next to me but I keep my eyes on Taehyung.

"Why are you here Jungkook? We can't practice without you." Taehyung turns to look at the younger member whom remains silent.

"He was worried about you Taehyung." I speak up breaking the silence. But I made a serious mistake.

Jungkook stares at me in surprise. "Taehyung?"he repeats my words. Shit.

I open my mouth to say something but it looks like I have lost all of my words. It also seems that Jungkook's anxiety has faded away because his cute characteristics suddenly turned harsher. His eyes face mine. He doesn't look confused though.

"If you two are together you'd better tell us so nothing like this ever happens again." He says to the both of us and heads towards the door. I hear him whisper something like I thought you trusted me to Taehyung before he leaves us. I would refuse everything he said but my explanation wouldn't convince him anyways.

Taehyung exhales slowly and passes his hand through his messy hair. His skin is watery from the intense dance and seeing him exhaling makes me feel like I have already caused him enough trouble.

"Jungkook was about to kiss me." I confess. Be truthful towards him is the least I can do. He doesn't react though. He stares at me coldly making it harder for me to remain cool.

"You don't need to inform me about something like this. See you later." He tells me and turns around to leave. If I didn't know better I would be certain he doesn't care at all. But I know better. He is mad at me.

My heart keeps racing inside my chest and an unexpected emotion comes to the surface. I stare at Taehyung's back while he walks away with my fists clenched.

I can't hold it back anymore. The urge inside me gets the best of me and I walk fast towards him before he has a chance to open the door. I wrap my arms around his stomach from behind stopping him from taking a step further.

His warmth makes me close my eyes and enjoy the familiar feeling I tried to resist for so long.

"I love you Taehyung."