Ι

Previously in Somebody..

I feel my body getting weak and my breath heavy. Yeah. I had to agree because otherwise he wouldn't help me get in to the company. I would be still a thief now.

"Anyways. Good luck on the stage today. Break a leg." He laughs obnoxiously and gets closer to me. I take some steps back until I meet the wall.

His face is too close to mine and I feel like I can't breathe properly. Lisa you chose this. You chose this. I keep reminding myself.

Someone violently opens the door  and I let out a breath of relief. Mr.Jo backs off irritated.

"Lisa, is everything okey?" This deep voice.. My eyes meet with Taehyung's stressful ones. He just stands there along with a member of his group. I believe it's Jimin.

Mr.Jo is about to shout out to Taehyung but I stop him. "Everything is fine." I reassure him.

Mr. Jo glances at me satisfied before getting out of the dressing room not saying a single word. He knows I can't tell anyone about our agreement until the marriage is being held. Otherwise, if someone sued him, he would end up in jail. And I would end up at the streets once again. I guess.

Taehyung and Jimin get into the dressing room both of them with a concerning look.

"Lisa? Why was that old man about to kiss you?" Taehyung starts asking.

Jimin doesn't also hesitate to ask. "Did he harass you or something. This seems serious."

My face must have turned red because my head feels like it is about to explode. I somehow manage to answer their questions. "Oh no. You got it all wrong. I am ok don't worry." My voice sounds weak.

Taehyung frowns. "You can tell me the truth. Is that why you act like you don't know me? I have recorded you and that man in a video so you can sue him." Before I even realize it he is already infront of me. A video? What should I do. If I sue him there's a great chance that the company will throw me away. At least that's what Mr.Jo have told me. I can't back down. It's too late for that.

"You don't understand. Just don't tell anyone about this. Everything is fine." I pass by him heading outside when his stern voice makes me stop on my trucks.

"I saved you once you were nobody and I will absolutely save you now too." He sounds too determined and I know he looks scary but I don't look back. My eyes focused on the door.

Save me? I don't need saving. Do I ?