Ρ

Previously in Somebody..

"Dance." I blurt it out leading him to laugh out loud. It's not a joke though.

"Give it a chance and trust me. Dance can be as addicted as drugs." I claim and he raises an eyebrow.

"Ok. You will show me tomorrow because I really want to sleep right now." He says and lies down to the bed casually . I stand here awkwardly not knowing what to do. "Do you tend to sleep while standing?" His deep voice interrupts my inner thoughts.

"Umm no! Of course not!" I answer nervously. I walk towards his bed and sit in the corner silently. Suddenly the lights turn off and Taehyung pusses me down to the bed. I am trapped underneath his body and lie there not moving a single finger from the shock.

I can't see his face well because it's dark but I can feel his breathing coming closer to my face. I feel kind of numb and incapable of moving my body.

Is he going to kiss me? Why don't I resist?

For a moment I know his lips touch mine but he suddenly moves around and falls next to me. "Don't misunderstand. I am not a pervert." I hear him say. Is he kidding me? I feel like a fool now.

I clear my throat. "I know already! That's why I didn't puss you away dumbass!" I fake a laugh in an attempt to convince him but I fail dramatically.

"Whatever." He turns around leaving me staring at his back as my eyes finally adjusted to the darkness.

For some reason I am just lying here smiling by myself. I think I am happy that I sort of made a friend.