Delta

Previously in Somebody..

"He is dangerous." I try to excuse my fear.

Taehyung stares at his clenched fists. "So am I."

The crowd outside fills the area with sound that even we can hear. How long are they going to wait to check if we are together?

"I need to notify the other members I won't make it to the dance practice." Taehyung mumbles under his breath and types something on his phone. Great. I don't have a phone bruhh.

This in unfair. I lean to his side and grab his phone away from him. His confused look makes me laugh.

"Give it back." He orders me irritated.

I crawl away from him so he can't take it back. "Fix my broken phone then." I raise my brows to scare him but I fail. He attacks me and I try my best to keep his phone in my hand until my back meets the cold floor. Taehyung is on top of me furious. Well that brings back memories.

I still manage to hold on his phone. He stares at me with a strange look I haven't seen before. He doesn't attempt to take his phone back because his eyes are stuck on my face. He is too close.

I turn away pushing him underneath me. He unexpectedly doesn't resist. I am sitting on his lap feeling like I won against a great warrior. I smile widely proud of myself. He stays silent defeated.

I suddenly feel something hard underneath me. Wait. Does he have a boner? My inner self starts panicking. Our eyes meet for a second and I see he came to the realization. His hands grab my waist and he instantly pushes me off him scaring the hell out of me.

We awkwardly sit back to where we where previously but further away from each other. We remain silent while I try and think something to ease the atmosphere. "Umm don't worry I remember. You are not a pervert." I tease him.

He finally looks at me. His face emotionless as he tries to remember the memory I just brought up. Does he remember?

"What if I lied? Why do you trust people so easily Lisa?" He asks me seriously. I try not to break eye contact with him and remain composed.

"I don't trust people. I trust you." I claim but I don't even have enough arguments to support my statement. I hope he doesn't ask me the reason.

He raises one eyebrow unconvinced. He approaches me again and pushes me to the wall behind me. I can't help but scream by his sudden move towards me. His hand holds me by my neck with enough power to hold me still. He comes even closer trying to kiss me while his other hand moves to my T-shirt. What the bloody hell? He acts so not like himself. I am actually shaking from the fear that fills my body.

What do I do? How do I stop him he is so much stronger than me. I attend box classes but I somehow forget all about it. I don't have any time so I kick him with my leg on his guts. I stand up to my feet once he backs off me.

"What the hell keep your hands off me." I shout to him. He remains to the ground and when he lifts his face up I see he smiles sarcastically.

"That's it? That's all you got?" His sarcastic expression turns into an angry and frightening one. "You tell me that when that man attacks you that's how you gonna defend yourself?"