Η

Previously in Somebody..

Thanks I ..I will go find the girls." I manage to speak. He opens his mouth like he is about to say something but he doesn't.

Yeah that's right. There is nothing more to say.

So I go backstage trying to find the girls with two securities escorting me. I finally distinguish Rose's unique blonde hair and walk towards her. All the girls hug me concerned and confused. I can't help myself from crying. People already hate me for various reasons and now I added one more to the list. I did nothing wrong though, did I?

After a while we go back home from the competition. I feel tired and anxious. My company will kill me for talking to an another idol. I am screwed.

My phone suddenly rings. It's a message. "If I find out you date someone you are dead." Speaking of the devil. It's him again. The CEO of my company. The one I will have to..

Knock knock. My eyes turn towards the door. It's Jennie. "Come inside." I nod.

She sits right beside me on my double bed. "Lisa I wanted to ask you.." she starts saying avoiding eye contact. I let out a breath. I know what this is about.

"Don't worry.. there is nothing going on between Taehyung and I. He just asked me something while I was going to the restroom." I reassure her. I know she kinda likes him since a long ago.

She gently angles a smile. "Well you are lucky."

Lucky? I barely made it home alive because of the fanatic fans.

I decide not to respond. She lifts her head down a bit. "I hope that Mr. Jo isn't mad." She slowly stands up to her feet while goodnight me. Not him again.. every time I think of him I feel anxious and scared. But it was my choice after all. I had to sacrifice myself to him so I could become the somebody I am today.