N

Previously in Somebody..

His head slightly turns back facing me. His hair falls down to his eyes like it used to in the past. "What did you say?" This deep voice. How could I ever forget?

"I remember you Nobody." I smirk.

"You do?" I can't hear his voice due to the loud music but I can easily read his lips.

Did he seriously believed I forgot?

We helped each other for three months. It was really hard but I helped him to stop drugs and he supported me when I needed it.
I felt like I finally found someone I could talk to and count on. It seemed to me like it was fate that made us meet. But maybe I was wrong.

I unconsciously throw away the smile I had on my face. I remember indeed.. I was so angry when he left me. I was so angry when he joined a K-pop group. It felt like he had stolen my dream away from me. It's because I was the one who taught him how to dance. And and I was also the one who was left behind. It felt unfair. But at the same time.. I should have felt happy for him.

"So.. are you still angry? Is that why you avoid me?" He asks me coming back to where I stand.

I can't look anywhere else but his brown eyes that are continually searching for answers. So he must knew I was kinda mad..

"Not at all. I shouldn't be selfish back then.." I tell him nervously. It's the truth after all.

"I shouldn't have said what I said. I shouldn't have asked you to forget me. To forget the person I was and the memories we made." He speaks looking serious and I am actually shocked hearing what he has to say.

It's true. I was the only one who was there saying goodbye to him when his company had sent a car to take him to Seoul. He had nobody else. And yet. He chose to tell me to forget about him. I guess I was just hoping he would thank me to say the least.

His eyes soften a bit waiting for my response. "No I understood why you told me that. I guess when people become celebrities they forget about people who were there when they were mere nobodies. I wasn't surprised at all." I lie. Not only was I surprised but hurt as well. I just thought he would keep in touch with me after he became an idol but he didn't.

"I was scared." He mutters "but since you expected me to act like this there is no reason for me to apologize." What? Why does he sound disappointed? I should be the one feeling disappointed. He let me down. He did.

"I guess I became accustomed to feeling betrayed and forgotten by people so I wasn't shocked when you left like this." My words are harsh but so is my life. I thought I was ok with his past behavior but for some reason I now feel mistreated and hurt.

I don't feel like telling him about Mr.Jo anymore. It sounds weird but at least that old man will not abandon me like everyone else.

I start walking past him feeling unease. Taehyung can't save me. I have to survive myself this time. Without him.