Lamda

Previously in Somebody..

We both pat hard and breath heavily. I turn towards him.

"That was fun." I smile.

"Ok now that we are safe let's continue the practice." Taehyung suggests surprising me. I didn't really think he would be so eager to learn dancing. But it seems he actually liked the times I showed him some moves.

"I have an idea. We can record a dance together and upload it on youtube." I spout off and shake his body from the enthusiasm. His emotionless and confused face turns into an interested one.

"Lisa that's a great idea." He grins softly and stares at my smiley face.

He wraps his arms around my waist into a tight grip. I look up. "What are you doing?"

Taehyung acts cool and raises his arms ignorantly. "Show me the dance." He demands.

"Ughh" I push him away playfully and he stares at me confused. "I told you it's hip hop not a ballad." I scold him.

"Tsk." The corner of his lips turns up into a small smirk. "Whatever."

I smile in return. I grab my phone from my pocket and I find my favorite pop song. The truth is I have made a dance for this song long ago but I need to put Taehyung into it too now.

It's new face by PSY. It's a weird song that makes me feel truly energetic. It also makes me remember the past. My childhood. Those years when dad was still with us. He always used to sing and dance to this song. Even if I hate him it makes me remember the good times too.

After we practiced the dance which I designed by myself Taehyung and I end up eating some sandwiches we bought from a market.

"It's a strange song." Taehyung mumbles while he takes another bite from his sandwich. "I like it." He adds.

Really? I keep chewing the food with happiness. It was so fun today.

"Taehyung? How did you ended up all alone?" I ask him darefull. I really wanna know his story.

He chokes on his food and and eventually gulps. "You had better go home before it gets too late." He speaks and stands up from the table. I knew it was too risky to ask him something like that.

I rush to stand up and reach out to his shoulder but he instantly caches my hand and turns around. His grip strengthens and I grit my teeth from the pain.

"That hurts Taehyung." I stutter and he lets go of my hand. His jaw clenched and his eyes cold.

"My past is not of your concern. I told you before. I only care about the future."