Mi

Previously in Somebody..

My past is not of your concern. I told you before. I only care about the future."

*today*

I managed to leave the café some hours ago. I don't give a damn if someone saw me or took a video of me when I left. I am determined.

That's why I am here. Sitting on a chair in Mr.Jo's office waiting for him to come. And it doesn't take him too long as I hear the door open and close again behind him.

I stand up to greet him only to find out his face is red from the anger. I sit back down. Relax Lisa. Relax.

"What the bloody hell little rascal. First you decide to meet that young man privately and then you dare to ignore my calls? Don't you care about your mother anymore? Or your career?" He shouts making me feel numb from the fear. His words cut me deeply even though I know he can't really do anything now that I have Taehyung by my side.

I stand up to my feet once again. "I won't sign the contract. I don't want to do anything with you anymore. Leave me alone." I claim acting confident.

He is totally taken aback from my words and he unexpectedly breaks into a long laughter. A malicious laughter that makes my legs tremble. But I keep my calm.

"You think you being smart. You thing you used me and you are clever enough to dump me? Sweety don't be stupid or someone will die." He threatens coming closer to me. I take some steps back.

"There is nothing you can do to keep me with you." I shout back.

His face turns expressionless again. I guess he realized I am determined and serious.

"I swear to god. Did that member from BTS told you all that? He is naive. You both are." He growls. I can't help but smirk. My attempt has been successful. I can really break free from his chains. I can plan my life from now on. And I know it because Mr.Jo sounds desperate.

"You are nothing compared to V. Nobody knows you and nobody will because I won't be your wife. Find someone else to take advantage of." I scoff and before I realized I have already left his office. What's going on? Where did this power come from?