Χ

Previously in Somebody..

"Lisa what the hell." Taehyung is here with the whole group. Am I hallucinating?

All the members of BTS bow awkwardly and we do the same. Taehyung stands before me with an outrageous face.

"V what are you doing let's go." RM scolds him but Taehyung ignores him completely this time.

"Nice to meet you." Jennie pusses me aside and faces her crush. She must be intimidated by our encounter with him.

He gives her a confusing look and doesn't respond. "Is it that you came here because you heard my interview?" She stares at him hopeful.

Taehyung frowns a bit and I can clearly see that he barely manages not to laugh. He clears his throat. "We have been invited today for the show too." He claims.

What? That host.. what games is he trying to play. Did he plan for us to be at the same place today after the dating rumors?

Taehyung approaches me again leaving Jennie disappointed. "Lisa.. I hope what you said about getting married was a lie." He barks.

"It's actually the truth. I wanted to tell you at the party but I changed my mind." I speak avoiding his eyes. Meanwhile the other girls have moved away from us while having a conversation with BTS. I check around for hidden cameras but Taehyung grabs my shoulders and shake the hell out of me. My eyes finally meet his and I see he is irritated.

"Why are you looking everywhere but me?" He questions me furious.

I give him a concerned look. "I am worried that there is a camera recording us together." I whisper to him.

He takes a step back. I think he realized that our encounter wasn't just fate this time.

Taehyung seems entirely confused. What is he thinking about? He eventually smirks suspiciously.

I stand still until he comes closer to me again. What is he plotting?
He brings his hands to my cheeks and his lips instantly touch mine. My eyes widen in shock while he deepens the kiss. Taehyung what.. you are not supposed to do that.. It feels familiar though. My anxiety suddenly disappeared. I end up returning the kiss not holding back anymore. I guess I missed him.