Ro

Previously in Somebody..

I softly take Jennie's hand and we both bow before we leave. She seems really happy. Maybe Jimin and her got along pretty well.

I can sleep in peace after seeing Taehyung today and after my group received two awards. Everything seems under control and settled in.

The next day I wake up from the sunlight. I feel a weird emotion coming from my stomach. Like someone has punched me there or something.

The house is silent which is abnormal. The girls always cause a fuse since they wake up earlier than me.

I tie my hair up to a tight bun and I walk towards the living room where Jennie, Rose and Jisoo stare at me like they have seen a ghost. What's going on?

I move my eyes away from theirs and turn them to the open TV. The  volume is off and I can't hear a thing but I can clearly see that it is the news. I move closer and I take the remote violently from the table. I open up the volume.

"V a young idol and member of BTS had a car crush early in the morning." I hear a female voice speak and I feel like my legs have been cut off. My heart is racing a marathon and threatens to escape my chest. Car crush? V? 

"They say he is hospitalized in a coma." Rose comes to reassure me.

"Some others said he has a memory loss. But alive. He is alive Lisa everything will be ok." I hear Jennie speak from behind. Ok? This is not ok. I feel cursed. Maybe I am.

"They say someone is behind his car crush. It wasn't an accident." Rose informs me and her hand is forming circles around my back. I don't respond to anyone. I walk away leaving them confused or worried. I don't know which one as I take my jacket and open the front door. I know who was behind it. It was Mr.Jo. I would never think he would aim at Taehyung. It's all my fault. I saved his life only to destroy him a few years later.

Taehyung hang on there. I am coming. I tell myself and I get in my car.