Ksi

Previously in Somebody..

The fans shout his name to encourage him until BTS have left the stage after thanking the fans. I can't just stand here and do nothing. I need to help him. I need to go find him.

Before I realize it my legs start moving by themselves while I hear someone calling me plenty of times. I ignore them. I am really worried about Taehyung.

I go backstage and I feel someone wrapping his hand around my arm. I turn around startled. It's Jennie.

"You can't stop me from going." I warn her. I know it is selfish and it endangers the group's fame or so but..

"I came with you because you going by yourself makes it seem obvious." She explains and I am taken aback. Really?

I keep walking through a hall and I stop when I see BTS written outside a room. It's their dressing room. "I will wait outside." She stares and I nod. I exchange a last stare with her before I enter the room.

A heavy atmosphere welcomed me and I look at the BTS members. Everyone stands still and in the end of the room I see Taehyung. He standing in a chair leaning forward with his palms covering his face. A woman who looks like a stuff member holds a wet small towel. I guess she tries to clean his sweaty face.

Taehyung shouts to her furious. "Don't touch me. I know what you want. Keep your hands to yourself." But Taehyung at this rate you will faint again.

The young woman tears up while Jimin helps her to get up. "Taehyung! She just wants to help you don't be paranoid." He scolds him. Taehyung? They must be close.

He hasn't even realized I am here yet. His palms keep covering his red and sweaty face. I walk towards him and Jimin gets on my way. "Don't." He mumbles. Oh please.