Z

Previously in Somebody..

I can't help myself from staring at Taehyung's direction. He looks calm and he bows coldly towards us. He then sits down minding his own business.

That's what I wanted right?

No. That's not what I wanted. That's just how things are. We must stay away from each other because..

Voices and shouts interrupt my contemplation. I suddenly see a crowd of fans near us. It's forbidden for them to be where idols sit though. What is happening?

I barely see some staff try putting the fans back in place but the crowd looks angry and scary. Should we leave?

I stand up but the fans start shouting my name and cursing me. "I hate you." "Stay away from him." "You are not good enough." and "leave Taehyung alone" is al I can hear.

My body shuts down. What are they talking about? They found out that we..

"We saw the video. Why were you talking to him?!" I hear someone shout. A video? Of us talking? Who recorded it? That's why it's better to stay away from each other.

I start panicking when the crowd of fans come at me and attempt to hurt me physically. I realize someone has dragged the other members away from the scene. Nobody can control these people. I am alone. I can't help but tear up. I can't defend myself.

Yeah. That's right. Nobody can control them but.. Suddenly a deep and loud voice silences the crowd. I realize that all this time I had my eyes closed so I hesitantly open them up. A tall figure stands besides me.  Taehyung.

"What are you doing army*?" He asks sternly. "We just talked to each other. Please go back to your sits and leave her alone." He commands. His face expressionless.

The fans gradually back off and the stuff finally manage to take them away from here.

I feel my eyes burning and my heart aching. I look towards Taehyung and I find him staring at me blankly. But I know he is concerned. Maybe he finally understands what I meant earlier. And this actually isn't even the main problem.

"Thanks I ..I will go find the girls." I manage to speak. He opens his mouth like he is about to say something but he doesn't.

Yeah that's right. There is nothing more to say.