Beta

Previously in Somebody..

He laughs sarcastically. Damn it Taehyung. "I may had believed you do if you hadn't kiss me back that day. Do you tend to cheat on the one you love?" He comes closer to the table again and leans even closer towards me. His face is inches away from mine. His eyes staring at me. Those eyes. Those eyes must have access to my soul.

I feel completely exposed. "I .. you.. kissed me against my will!" I stutter panicked.

He breaks into a loud laughter for some minutes making me stay still not saying a single thing. Was it that hilarious? Of course it wasn't hilarious and I realize it when Taehyung's expression turns dead serious.

"I am the one that forces you to do things unwillingly? You are bad at jokes Lisa." He barks and he pushes his hair back even though it's already back.

Ok. Enough playing around. "Just let me do my thing. It's not of your concern." I raise my voice a bit and cross my legs together.

He frowns surprised by the sudden change of my attitude. "You are naive and new at the music industry. You are actually a rookie who is taken advantage of!" His deep voice is echoed inside the cafeteria and it scared me a bit. I think he also noticed it because I have now thrown my body against the sofa to distance myself from him.

He exhales slowly. His voice calmer than before. "I thought you trusted me." He says sounding disappointed. It's too late now to change my plan.

"I don't have any other choice." I tell him.

"So you will sacrifice yourself to him for a lie you are clinging into?" Taehyung looks suddenly so nervous. "He has no power over you anymore. You have already deputed. His job depends on your success."he tries to explain.

He is totally right. But what can I do. He told me himself. I am young and a rookie. I can't get out of this. Not by my self.

He is staring into my eyes in an attempt to figure out my thoughts. "With me by your side you are a danger to him and not the other way around." With him by my side? He is eager to waste his time saving my butt? Again? Is it because he cares or is it that he wants to repay me for being the key for his success? I don't want this to be just a pay back.. just a responsibility.. a selfish action of his.

I don't say a goddamn thing. If there is a possibility to free myself from Mr.Jo without destroying my career then ..

"Just tell me one thing. Did you sign a contract?" He asks me with a serious tone.

"I will next week."