Τ

Previously in Somebody..

"If I hadn't met you I would be probably dead now. I would never have become an idol for sure." I look up to his face and he looks cute admitting the truth. But it's not enough for me.

Even though I want to walk away from him I find myself lost into his intense eyes.

Everyone around me is having a blast but I am here trapped in a serious situation. I just hope that no one has noticed us interact.

"Lisa say something." He leans forward and whispers to my ear giving me goosebumps.

"We can't be friends anymore. It's dangerous." I exhale and stare at him feeling confused.

His eyes darken and look at me moodily. Did I say something wrong? He then approaches me threateningly and I take some steps back until I step to someone's feet. "I am sorry." I unconsciously apologize and look back to that person.

"Lisa nice to meet you. I came to take V back to our table." Oh no. No way. This is..  RM? A member from BTS. Why does everyone call Taehyung by his nickname? I mean even his closest friendships ?

I nod awkwardly and smile. "Nice to meet you too."

Taehyung looks irritated though. I guess he didn't expect me to be this negative towards him. He might thought It'd be easier to make amends with me.

"V! What are you doing come with me." RM's voice is stern. I guess it is because he is older than Taehyung that allows him to command him. He is sort of the leader of BTS.

Taehyung eventually walks past me and gives me an unreadable glance. "I don't care what you say. I will find out about that old man I saw you with and end him." I open my lips in shock and he smirks satisfied. This boy gives me the chills.