Ni

Previously in Somebody..

You are nothing compared to V. Nobody knows you and nobody will because I won't be your wife. Find someone else to take advantage of." I scoff and before I realized I have already left his office. What's going on? Where did this power come from?

It's been a month since I told Mr.Jo I won't marry him. Until now everything flows smoothly. My mother is ok, my career is ok everything is ok.

To be specific tonight is another famous music competition that my group is going to attend. Taehyung will be there. I will have the chance to finally speak to him and let him know what happened.

We are already backstage and the hair stylist ties my hair into a bang. I see myself in the mirror and I smile. I really like how I look today. The outfit looks stunning too. I literally glow up from head to toe.

It's time for the stage presentation of the groups and as long as we hear "Blackpink" we walk on the stage and greet the fans. The response is bigger than before and I smile wider. BTS are next and the crowd starts screaming excited. I keep my eyes close to myself because I know that there are cameras and even a slight stare may be misunderstood by crazy fans. The group walks before us and I can feel Taehyung's presence even though I don't look directly at him.

BTS are right next to us while other groups keep appearing. I can't hold it any longer and I subtly look towards him. He stares down and he looks extremely tired from when I saw him last time. I heard they will come up with a new song soon. It must be exhausting for him.

We go to our VIP sits that are meant only for idols and the competition begins. BTS is nowhere to be found though. Afte an hour it's our time to sing ours songs and after that we go back to our sits until it's finally the moment I longed for.

BTS are next and they show up on the stage. I remain composed trying not to show my excitement. The song begins and they start dancing like crazy. My eyes are stuck on Taehyung. He really doesn't look very healthy.

After two songs they start dancing to their third one but Taehyung suddenly falls apart. The BTS members try to carry him up but it's no use. The song keeps playing while some stuff come to get Taehyung off stage. Oh no. Taehyung.

The fans shout his name to encourage him until BTS have left the stage after thanking the fans. I can't just stand here and do nothing. I need to help him. I need to go find him.

Hello. Thank you for all of your support. I will be very busy this week so I won't be able to upload daily. Please understand. Love you all!❤️❤️