Μ

Previously in Somebody..

"Lisa. I am your biggest fan you know that?" He declares but this voice is nothing like Taehyung's. I am trapped and fear starts to build up into my head when I realize the danger I am facing.
Oh no.

"Please leave me alone. I will expose you to your fans. Back off." I scream. More likely I thought I screamed but in reality I stuttered.

I hear laughs again and the man's body is pushing me to the wall. I almost can't breath. I remember patterns I learnt from surviving as a thief so I kick the man in his guts and I sigh in relief when I hear him cursing me in pain. I manage to push him off and try to leave the restroom but someone blocks the entrance.

My vision still lacks though and in fear of another pervert I try to punch the man in his face but he stops me with his hand. He has faster reflexes in comparison with the other man.

"Lisa what the hell?" This voice I can easily recognize. You are too late.

"Taehyung.. someone just tried to.. hurt me." I stutter. At least I found him. Or rather he found me.

"What? Are you ok?" His eyes are checking me from head to toe worried.

"Don't worry. I took care of it by myself." I brag staring at him.

"Are you drunk?" He sounds mad. I can't help myself from smiling. Drunk? Well my mom used to drink a lot. Especially when dad left us. So I have drunk before but I have never felt like this ever.

"I wanted to have a talk with you." I tell him trying to act as sober as I can.

"I don't have chit chat with drunk people. So you had better go back to your friends." He moves around in an attempt to leave but I have already made up my mind.

"I remember you." I shout. I needed to be drunk for this otherwise I wouldn't have the courage to do so.

His head slightly turns back facing me. His hair falls down to his eyes like they used to in the past. "What did you say?" This deep voice. How could I ever forget?

"I remember you Nobody." I smirk.