Θ

Previously in Somebody..

I decide not to respond. She lifts her head down a bit. "I hope that Mr. Jo isn't mad." She slowly stands up to her feet while goodnight me. Not him again.. every time I think of him I feel anxious and scared. But it was my choice after all. I had to sacrifice myself to him so I could become the somebody I am today.

Today is the second day of the music competition. I take a good look in the huge mirror that is placed in the change room. This skirt is too uncomfortable but I cannot select the clothes I wear neither do the other members.

I fix my dyed blonde hair and smile. I did great yesterday and I will do great tomorrow. Jisoo calls me and I join the girls who look excited for today.

We get silent when we hear voices outside the hall. It seems that BTS' dressing room is right next to ours again.

I feel remorseful about yesterday's incident. I feel an arm rubbing my shoulder comforting me. "Don't worry. I am sure nobody will bother you again after Taehyung scolding them." Rose kindly whispers to my ear. I hesitantly smile because of her gesture.

The door suddenly shuts open and my smile fades away. I knew he would come here.

"Hello Mr.Jo." The girls awkwardly bow to one of the CEOs of our company. I eventually do the same.

"Leave us alone." His stern voice make the girls immediately leave the dressing room and head outside.

Mr.Jo comes closer to me. "You didn't reply to my message yesterday." He frowns.

"Oh I am sorry I was.. tired." I stutter. "Don't worry I.. am not dating anybody." I reassure him.

A grin forms on his face. "Good. Because we agreed we will get married next month. So you will belong entirely to me."

I feel my body getting weak and my breath heavy. Yeah. I had to agree because otherwise he wouldn't help me get in to the company. I would be still a thief now.