Fi

Previously on Somebody..
Are you going to save me again when you don't even know me?

''This girl attacked Mr.Jungkook.'' The security man claims still holding me down. I lower my stare and exhale slowly. I had to attack him because he would never understand.

''I know her.'' Taehyung speaks again and my lips part from the shock. He .. knows me?

''You are the girl that visited me after the accident.'' He adds and I feel the security man's grip loosen up. I remain on the floor discouraged to stand up. Disappointment hits me hard but something caches my attention and I realize Taehyung has offered his hand to lift me up.

I take his arm and he helps me get up. Some noise makes Taehyung and I look behind only to find a furious Jungkook patting and berathing hard. He must feel great pain because of my kick. A smile escapes from my lips and Taehyung frowns confused.

''V stay away from this girl. She is dangerous.'' Jungkook shouts. Dangerous? Is that how he is about to convince Taehyung to stay away from me? He is not entirely wrong but..

''I just want to talk to him. To help him remember.'' I defend myself.

''These is no point to do that. V remembers how to dance and he is also happy at the moment.'' Jungkook fights back. He sounds confident but his eyes say otherwise. Is that really all he cares about? Taehyung's career? No.. His own career? I thought they were friends.

I turn my head to face Taehyung ignoring everyone elses' silence. ''Are you happy Taehyung? Or V ? Whatever I call you is the same for me. But answer me honestly. Do you feel yourself lately?'' I ask him. My vision blurry from the tears that threaten to escape.

He stares at me thoughtful. He opens his lips to say something but shuts them up once again. His brown eyes look calm but I can easily see he is struggling to answer sincerly. He unexpectedly chuckles. But I don't bite. I know it is a fake smile.

''Why wouldn't I be happy? I mean I am .. a famous idol.'' He states and points towards himself like that proves his words. ''Tsk'' I scoff and grin shaking my head in disbelief.

''Is that who you are?'' I question sarcasticly. His face turns back serious as he struggles again to find something to prove himself. Or to discover the uncertain truth behind his words. Maybe both.

'' I am V.'' He defends himself but his confidence has faded away. I take a step closer to him

''Who were you before that? Don't you crave to remember the person you truly are? Are you going to accept your fate? Taehyung would never give up until he won. At this rate you are neither Taehyung nor V." I raise my voice and look at the other members around us. Nobody dares to make eye contact with me as their eyes are glued to the floor. Everyone except Jimin. I don't know why he doesn't help Taehyung remember. Maybe he tried. Or maybe he wants him to be safe. While I stare more into Jimin's eyes I see what his options are. Having his friend back or protecting him from himself.

My eyes return to Taehyung's. This time they are filled with tears and I know he has finally stopped lying to himself.