Eta

Previously in Somebody..

"Jennie. It's Lisa for god's sake!"

I instantly hear Jennie screaming my name. "Yo.. why don't you reply to our calls and messages? We were worried." She scolds me.

"My phone broke down. I am calling anonymously from Tae.. I mean V's phone. We are trapped in the café I told you about because of fans!" I explain. This name - nickname thing is getting complicated.

"Are you kidding me? I know. It's all over the social media. Everyone awaits for news. They want to confirm that you two are together." She states and I gulp. Oh shit. That's bad. Fans will go outrageous again. They will surely think I am a slut for being with Taehyung when I am getting married to someone else.

"Jennie! We can't hide for long. Both of our schedules are full for the week. Please help me." I beg desperately. She is clever. She can think of something. I hear a door closing and Taehyung is back. "I need to go. Bye Jennie." I speak. "Don't forget to ask him about me." I hear her saying before I hang up.

"Lisa I have bad news." Taehyung walks in. "The reporters and the fans still wait outside." He says with a tired face.

He stares at me before starting speaking again. "Also.. BTS is here." He tells me hesitantly.

I stare at him in shock. Like literally? How? Why?

"Why? Is there something they can do?" I give him a questionable look.

"No. If I can't go to the practice. They came here for it. There was no other choice." He claims. His brown eyes are emotionless. I bite my lips stressfully.

"Umm ok. I asked the girls for help. They will find something." I tell him trying to reassure him. "Good." His deep voice sounds satisfied as he turns around to leave.

"Wait." I shout and he stops to his tracks. "Umm what do you think about Jennie?" I ask. It's something so rediculous to ask at times like this. I am sure he doesn't get what I am talking about.

"Not my type." He answers firmly and keeps walking outside the room. Well he is smart. And .. confident.