Δ

Previously in Somebody..

"Yeah whatever. Let's act like strangers." His voice frustrated.

"We are strangers." I don't want to be harsh but nobody can know we have met before. It would be better if he thinks I forgot.

*Five years ago..*

"What do you mean?" I ask nicely.

His face turns red. He looks enraged. "I am nobody. Nobody knows me. Nobody cares about me. Nobody sees me. Someone like me cannot be somebody. Isn't it obvious?"

I take a step back making sure there is some distance between us. I can't trust him. He sounds crazy.

He stares at my face realizing my confusion. He lets out a breath. "What about you. It seems to me that you are a nobody too."

I immediately frown. "What? I am Lalisa Manoban. One day I will be someone important! I am about to be a well known dancer." I declare.

He chuckles. "One day maybe. But until then you are nobody just like me. You are a thief." He points a finger towards me and I raise a brow guilty.

"I have to survive you know." I defend myself.

"Well I killed someone because of you." I can see his eyes darken.

"You should let me die then. Don't blame me." I shout harshly.

He frowns and hits me to the wall furiously. I let a scream startled from his sudden move. I attempt to stare at his brown eyes i can barely see because of his black hair. He looks at me infuriated and then his gaze turns sceptical. I can't move. He is strong even though I am sure he doesn't eat anything.

"Please.. don't hurt me." I plead frightened. He raises his hand and I blink in the thought of him hitting me. I suddenly feel his fingers playing with my hair and I look back at him surprised.

"How could I hurt a future well known dancer like you Lalisa?" His deep voice sends shivers to my body.

I remain silent and I feel his body back off. He growns and continues to speak. "You look younger than me. How old are you?" He asks.

"I am sixteen." Why the hell do I give him these informations?

"Yeah I guessed. Well I am nineteen. How did you end up a thief?" He smirks with his back leaning on the wall next to me.

"I live with my broke mother. Our father abandoned us long time ago. Stealing is the only thing I can do to survive." I explain.

He nods empathetically. "I see." He mumbles.

"What about you? You don't seem like a bad person so you must have known love." If he was someone crazy or creepy I doupt he would have motivation for conversation right now.

"You are incorrect. I don't know what love is and I never will." His eyes darken a bit. "Because the only person that was always by my side was myself and I surely don't love him."