Pi

Previously in Somebody..

"What happened Taehyung?"

His eyes glued on the ceiling. "I don't know. I destroyed our stage dance. I failed everyone." He curses himself and hits his right hand on the sofa angrily.

I grab his arm to stop him from moving more. "You are just tired Taehyung. Give yourself some space. Care more about your health." I encourage him and he turns his head towards me.

"I can't. I have to do well for the fans." His brown eyes try to convince me to understand him. But it hurts me to see him in this condition. Maybe it's my fault too. He was busy enough and now he has to handle my problems too.

He must saw my thoughtful expression. And the reason behind it. "It's not your fault if that's what you think Lisa." He reassures me and I almost forgot.

"I told Mr.Jo I refuse to sign the contract. He didn't bother me since." I smile while I tell him the good news. He chuckles and lifts his hand up to mess my hair playfully.

"I told you. Everything will be ok from now on trust me. I have also sent men to guard your mother. There is nothing to worry about." He tells me and he sounds kind of better now. I am glad.

"Anyways. You should go now before people misunderstand your absence. Or rather find the truth." He smirks and I nod. He is right.

"I will tell Jimin to replace me then." I let him know and I goodbye him happily.

I leave the room and I find Jimin and Jennie outside talking. The other members are nowhere to be found.

The two of them notice my presence and stop talking. "Lisa thank you so much. Taehyung doesn't listen to anyone. He rarely receives the help of others too. He really trusts you." Jimin says.

"I guess it's the same with you. I can tell you two are close so I told Taehyung that you will replace me now that I have to go." I smile kindly and fix my hair that Taehyung messed up previously.

I softly take Jennie's hand and we both bow before we leave. She seems really happy. Maybe Jimin and her got along pretty well.