Kapa

Previously in Somebody..

His warmth makes me close my eyes and enjoy the familiar feeling I tried to resist for so long.

"I love you Taehyung."

I feel his body getting less intense under my arms. He eventually moves around to face me but he keeps his head down.

I raise my hand and I take away some bangs that cover his eyes and before I realize it he suddenly kisses me. I feel his lips instantly crush mine and I let myself go of any doubts. He deepens the kiss and I let myself entirely to his control.

Some moments pass by and he softly backs off. He stares at me our faces still close. He smirks suspiciously. "Who do you love Lisa? Taehyung or V?" He asks me whispering.

I frown confused. "I love both of them. Because I know both of them." I answer with a smile. His eyes sparkle and he nods.

*five years ago*

"Take the spray Lisa. Don't be scared." Taehyung throws me the spray encouraging me to draw a graffiti on the wall.

He himself has already drawn a huge V on the wall with a red spray.

"What does V represent?" I ask him giving him a questionable look.

"It stands for Victory. From now on that's what I yearn. I want to win my life back." Taehyung explains with a smirk.

I bite my lips thoughtful. Then I start drawing a huge yellow L right next to the V. I turn my head towards Taehyung.

"What's L for?" He asks me raising an eyebrow.

"It's for Lisa of course!" I claim. He can't hold it anymore and laughs loudly.

"That's lame. Too lame!" He manages to stop laughing. I pout looking back to my L.

Some sirens interrupt us and we realize it's the cops. Of course it's the cops. We vandalized a private block's wall.

Taehyung immediately grabs my hand and drags me away from this street and to the road. The sun above us gradually fades away along with the light.

We run and run until we make it back to his place that was pretty near. He kicks the door open and takes me inside.

We both pat hard and breath heavily. I turn towards him.

"That was fun." I smile.