Epsilon

Previously in Somebody..

"That's it? That's all you got?" His sarcastic expression turns into an angry and frightening one. "You tell me that when that man attacks you that's how you are gonna defend yourself?"

I am taken aback by his words. What he did just now.. was a test? I exhale slowly thankful but angry  too. I can still feel my legs tremble from his fake attack.

He stands up not taking his eyes off me. If a stare could kill I would be dead already.

"That wasn't a freaking jock!" I shout again.

"You think I am playing around? I may be but Mr.Jo isn't. This is going to be your reality soon." He spouts off and I freeze at my spot. This.. he says that I will .. But I don't want to feel like this ever again.

Tears fill my eyes and come close to escape from them. I .. didn't think that Mr.Jo will.. how naive am I? I feel so stupid. I don't want this. I want to leave. My eyes move around the room searching for an escape. I find a door. Before I realize it my feet start moving and tears begin to fall.

Of course Taehyung's hand grabs mine to stop me. I pull it off. My sight blurry from the tears. He then puts his arms around me trapping me into a hug and I don't resist. I hide my face in his breast helpless. Thank you Taehyung. Thank you for making my stupid self realize. It's not too late after all. If Taehyung help me.. then maybe I have a chance to fix this.

I back off a little to face him. His lips are slightly open and he looks weak for the first time as his stern look has completely faded away.

"Don't worry. I will help you no matter what." His deep voice low.

"Why?" Because you want to pay me back as I thought?

He pulls his arms off my waist. His eyes still locked with mine. "Because.. I .." he stutters. "I care about you." He admits and it sounds like the truth.

My lips finally break into a smile. "Thank you." Thank you for not forgetting me. Thank you for caring about me. Thank you for everything.