Omega

Previously on Somebody..
I guess that was all you needed to remember me.

Taehyung eventually leaves the stage disappearing backstage. Before I realize it my legs start moving and I walk passing by different groups. I reach backstage ignoring everyone's piercing stares.

I look around for Taehyung until I find BTS's dressing room. I rush to barge into the room. A single tear squeezed out of my wild eyes as I face Taehyung after a long time. He is the only person in the room and stares at me directly. He starts chewing his lower lip and his eyes well up with tears.

I run towards him and throw myself in his tight hug. "Taehyung. I missed you." I cry out loud.

"I remember everything Lisa. I could never forget my angel." He takes a step back smiling widely. I return the smile but a thought comes to my mind. Being with him is dangerous.

"I am glad you remember. I- I will leave now." I stutter. I turn away towards the door but he grabs my wrist dragging me back.

"Where do you think you are going?" He holds me still.

My vision is blurry from the tears. "Maybe we are not meant to be together." I manage to put the words together but I still sound weak.

"I told you. I will create my fate. Did you forget?" He raises his voice almost angry.

I take a deep breath. "Mr.Jo was behind your accident." I spout off and I look away. I hear him scoffing.

"I don't care. He is not god." He spits his words. The door opens violently and hits the wall making me jump.

I follow Taehyung's eyes to see Mr.Jo standing inside the room. He glares at us outrageously.

"Come here little rascal. Didn't you learn from your mistakes?" He grabs my hair and I scream until he hits me against the wall. "I will kill him for sure this.." His voice lessens and he doesn't finish his sentence. His eyes turn round. Almost escaping his skull. I cry out until he falls down to the floor.

I breath hard when I notice blood all over his clothes and on the floor around his body. Taehyung stands near staring at me blankly.

"Taehyung you.." You killed him.

"Nothing I haven't done before." He exhales slowly.

"how.." I stutter. He raises his right hand to show me a dagger.

"When I lost my memories I was wondering what is a dagger doing in my pocket. Now I now. This is the dagger that helped me survive when I was young. This is also the dagger I used to save you the day of our first encounter." Taehyung explains. He then throws the dagger away to the other corner of the room. "I don't need it anymore."

"You.. you will-" I see Mr.Jo unconscious body. "go to jail. What if they also find out about your past?" I back off the wall and gets closer to him. He unexpectedly smirks proudly.

"You are the only person who knows about my past." He touches gently my cheek making me blush. "I won't go to jail because I gathered enough proof of him harassing you. I have even put cameras in this room. I killed him in defense. Everything is ok." He explains. I feel numb. "Everything is ok." He repeats himself after some tears escape my eyes again.

"Is it over?" I mumble.

"I love you Lisa." He grins.

"I love you Taehyung." I smile and stare at his smiley brown eyes. It looks like we both changed each other's fate. But we were wrong. We dreamed together of the day we would become somebodies. We were fools. We stopped being nobodies the instant we met each other. You and me both, Kim Taehyung also known as V.

And so the story of Taehyung and Lisa ends here. 🌠