Υ

Previously in Somebody..

Taehyung eventually walks past me and gives me an unreadable glance. "I don't care what you say. I will find out about that old man I saw you with and end him." I open my lips in shock and he smirks satisfied. This boy gives me the chills.

At this rate he will destroy my plan and my career as well. I stare at his back as he walks away with RM. I take a deep breath and walk towards our table where I find the girls drinking a cocktail. They all look up to me surprised.

"Where were you for fifty minutes?" Rosé stares at me waiting for an answer. Jennie and Jisoo seem confused too but I think they are too drunk to bother.

"Someone attacked me at the bathroom but I knocked him out." I explain and Rosé's eyes widen a bit. "What? I told you it wasn't safe. Are you okey? Who was it? Everyone here is famous." She claims.

I give her a confusing look as I attempt to remember the face of that person. I was pretty drunk though. I almost mistook him for Taehyung.

I exhale ashamed. "I don't know!" I pout and sit next to her. For a slight moment my eyes meet with Jennie's but see breaks the eye contact immediately. Did she find out I was with Taehyung all this time? Maybe she has misunderstood the situation.

I am officially tired of this party. I look for my cellphone and surf the internet. Thank god most of the people have stoped hating on me. I smile satisfied and relieved. I scroll down the news and stop when a particular video pops out. What the bloody..

I push the play button and I see a video of Mr.Jo approaching me and trying to kiss me at my dressing room. Isn't this the video Taehyung said he recorded?

I stand up feeling overwhelmed. My abdomen hurts from the anxiety that has growled rapidly inside me. I am done. I am destroyed.