Theta

Previously in Somebody..

"Not my type." He answers firmly and keeps walking outside the room. He is smart. And .. confident.

The time passes by and I really want to see Taehyung and BTS dancing. I was sorta a fan of the group before becoming an idol myself.

I open the door of the storage and take a look. Music echoes around the café and I can barely see some figures dancing in the middle.

The windows of the café are filled with people who have gathered outside to see them. That means I have to remain hidden.

Suddenly my eyes meet Jungkook's and he stops dancing immediately. He is the same age as me and the youngest of BTS. He nods the others and comes towards me. I close the door of the storage room instantly.

Why is he coming? Is the most adorable idol about to talk to me?

The door I had just closed opens and Jungkook takes a step in. I act like I didn't know and smile awkwardly. "Hi." I bow.

"Hi Lisa. It's Jungkook." He says kindly like there was ever a chance I didn't know his name.

"Umm everything ok with your practice?" I ask and face his smiley eyes.

"Yeah. What happened exactly?" He frowns a bit. "Why was V with you?"

Oh I see Taehyung didn't say anything to his members either.

"Umm.. we wanted to talk about everything that's going on." I tell him and it's kind of the truth.

Jungkook thinks about it and nods. "V acts weird lately. It's dangerous for his career." He talks staring at his feet but I interrupt him.

"I know. I am sorry everything will be ok from now on." I reassure him.

"Are you two.. dating?" He asks hesitantly and his eyes meet mine making me nervous.

"No! No it's not like that." How many people are going to ask me about that.

"He says the same. So.. it's ok if I do this." What is he mumbling about? He is suddenly staring at my lips and my heart comes close to exploding. He comes closer and closer to me and my body doesn't seem to move.

What is that I have that everybody desires. Why me? I don't want this even though someone would die of happiness if he was in my place. But I don't feel like Jungkook knows me at all. So why would he like me? The only boy that ever got to truly know me is Taehyung. And he doesn't like me. The irony..

His face is too close to mine and I still try to think of a way to reject him. Think Lisa. Think!

The door opens again startling me and making me take a step back. Jungkook and I look towards the door.

Taehyung.