Ξ

Previously in Somebody..

I start walking past him feeling unease. Taehyung can't save me. I have to survive myself this time. Without him.

*five years ago*

For some reason I can't forget about that boy who saved me. I wanted to learn more about him but he wouldn't open up to me. I guess it's understandable.

I lie on the bed I share with my mother but when I turn around I realize she hasn't come yet. Is she drinking again?

I stand up and head to the living room where I find her crying with a bottle of vodka in her mouth. Not again..

"Mom what are you doing. I thought I threw away all the alcohol from this house." I shout to her. Normally parents are the ones who need to reprimand their children but in my case I am the one who always have to take care of my mom.

"Mind your own business Lalisa. Go back to sleep." She mumbles avoiding eye contact.

"Don't you care about me? You always cry over dad and you never pay attention to me." I am so tired of this. It's always the same thing with her. She doesn't hear me. She will keep on drinking forever and we will end up starving.

"If you don't like it then leave the house and survive on your own." She looks up at me with tears in her eyes. Why does she make it like everything is my fault.

I feel outrageous. "Maybe you are too drunk to remember that I am the only one who works and steals so that we can survive." I scream and then put a fake smile on my face. "Very well. Let's see what you can do without me." I wear my worn out Vans and head outside. I can hear her screaming my name but she crossed the line this time. She needs to realize  how serious our situation is.

I keep on walking towards my favorite place. It's a huge bridge from which you can see all the city lights reflected on the river beneath. I keep walking and walking until my tears fade away. Until I see a dark figure standing near the bridge. I suddenly feel afraid but my body freezes up more when I notice that it's someone that has climbed up on the railings. No way.

I start running towards the black figure. "Stop. Don't do this. I will help you I promise." I shout while freaking out.

I finally stop when I catch up to him and he stares at me shocked. It's a boy. I try and observe his features. His black hair is blown away from the wind and I can finally see him. It can't be.

"Mr... Umm.. Nobody?" He didn't even let me know his name. That scumbag.