Xi

Previously on Somebody..

My eyes return to Taehyung's. This time they are filled with tears and I know he has finally stopped lying to himself.

Silence. Nobody says a single word until.. "We should let them talk in private." Jimin suggests but he walks out of the room before anyone has a chance to refuse it. In the end all the members and the security man follow Jimin outside. My eyes are locked in Taehyung's the whole time. He clears his throat awkwardly.

"So.. Were you really a past girlfriend of mine?" He asks me. "What is your name?" He points to me.

"I am Lisa." I answer him and I rush to grab my phone from my bag. I unlock it and search for a certain video. "Come here. Maybe this will help you remember." I say and drag him next to me as I press the play button.

The video features a boy and a girl with masks covering their faces. They dance delicately to this pop song named New face. Taehyung watches the dance video with an unreadable expression. He frowns. The video finally ends with the masked boy raising up the girl and kissing her. I tear up not able to hold the pain that my heart bares while watching this video of us. I turn to Taehyung hoping he remembers something. Anything.

"Who are they?" He stares at me questionable. My heart breaks into little pieces and I almost hear the sound of the breaking pieces. I realize my positive thoughts are about to drawn away soon.

"They.. they were merely nobodies when they shot this video." My voice breaks. Taehyung stares down at me.. his eyes stone cold..

"I am sorry for them." He speaks but I stop him instantly.

"Don't be sorry.. because of that video the masked boy became successful. So don't you dare speak of him like that." I scold him. What's wrong with him. He sounds like a stranger.

"What about the girl?" He questions me.

"Forget it." I close the YouTube video and put my phone back to my bag.

I turn away to leave but he grabs my wrist stopping me. I face him with tears all over my cheeks. It is pointless. I lost him for good..

"Wait. I need you to help me remember.. I.. I think you are the only one capable of doing this." His deep voice stern. I know from his eyes he feels.. empty. Finally desperate to find out his past but there is nothing I can do. I am useless.

"I am sorry Taehyung but.. if that video didn't help you remember then I don't know what could." I say honestly and move his hand away from my wrist. His arm falls hanging down lifeless.

I walk away with my fists clenched from the emotions that threaten to kill me right now. Rage, sadness, disappointment and vanity is all I feel.

My hearts stops when I hear Taehyung shout from behind. "I feel like you are someone whom I must remember. That is why I won't give up Lisa."