K

Previously in Somebody..

"I saved you once you were nobody and I will absolutely save you now too." He sounds too determined and I know he looks scary but I don't look back. My eyes focused on the door.

Save me? I don't need saving. Do I ?

I walk through the hall feeling extremely anxious. I need to be happy and energetic for our fans. I.. I need to.. oh no why do I always end up crying. I should be happy.

I put a fake smile on my face and keep walking towards the stage where the girls wait for me. When I see them I can't help it but bury myself in their hug. They hug me back in an understanding.

After a while it's out time to shine on the stage. We dance and sing like it's not tomorrow. The song is about to end and a particular voice comes uninvited to my head. "I will absolutely save you now too." Those words.. why does he care? The song ends and we are about to thank the fans when I feel kind of dizzy. I can't see well and everything starts fade-away. I didn't sign up for this.

I keep myself composed and try not to faint. My eyes travel towards the idols that sit in the front. From this high stage I can clearly find him. My blurred vision comes to an end and I can stare safely into his dark eyes. He looks worried. Like he knows i am not okey. But that's impossible. I manage to hide my current state really well. Maybe I just hallucinate so it's an illusion.

I take my eyes off him and realize the girls signal me to follow them off stage. I bow to our fans and eventually leave the stage.

Taehyung.. please don't make this harder than it already is..