Λ

Previously in Somebody..

I take my eyes off him and realize the girls signal me to follow them off stage. I bow to our fans and eventually leave the stage.

Taehyung.. please don't make this harder than it already is..

The day after the competition Taehyung and I are all over the media. Everyone speaks about the stares and the weird atmosphere between us that has been cut on camera. The hate towards me enhances and many fans of Taehyung threaten me every second that passes by.

As if everyone didn't threw enough shade at me already..

Tonight is the party that every idol participates. It's something like "an after-the-competition-party" actually which nobody else knows beside us. Maybe it's my chance to speak to him. I should tell him the truth and put everything to an end. Otherwise I am certain he is going to interfere and make everything worse.

I brush my blonde hair and I finish my make-up by putting some eyeliner. The dress I decided to wear is the one my mother had bought me with the money she fought to gather. It's not expensive but I actually adore it.

After a while the girls and I finally arrive at the place that holds the party. We laugh and smile because it's our first time experiencing this. I feel kinda anxious and nervous.

We get into the huge club and pop music fills my ears. Every song that plays in this party belongs to a group from the competition.

I look around and I see many boy groups and some well known girl ones. The music is actually pretty loud and the drinks too many. We soon get along with other girl idols and it doesn't take long for us to feel relaxed with the drinks that we took.

At least one hour has passed and a thought comes through my messy head. I must talk to Taehyung. It's the perfect opportunity. Nobody can upload a photo or a video from here.

"I am going to the restroom ok?" I whisper to Rose who is right next to me dancing to the rhythm. She glares at me for a moment.

"I will come with you." She says worried but I decline.

"No. I need to go by myself don't worry I will be fine." I leave immediately and she has no time to refuse. I actually want to go to the restroom first so I pass many people just to head there.

I get inside and wash my hands. I just stare at me trough the mirror but I only see the blurry version of me. I smile for no reason when someone startled me by grabbing me violently from the back. I meet some grey eyes but I can't recognize them. I don't even feel scared I just feel dizzy.

Maybe it's Taehyung and I am too drunk to recognize him. The man's grip strengthens and my arm hurts. "Taehyung. You are hurting me." I mumble but I only hear a laugh.

"Lisa. I am your biggest fan you know that?" He declares but this voice is nothing like Taehyung's. I am trapped and fear starts to build up into my head when I realize the danger I am facing.
Oh no.