Zeta

Previously in Somebody..

My lips finally break into a smile. "Thank you." Thank you for not forgetting me. Thank you for caring about me.

I close my eyes lying down to the floor like a baby. Taehyung and I don't have any other choice but to stay here tonight. We spent the whole afternoon laughing around and talking about the plan.

I stare at his back some centimeters away. He must have already fallen asleep. Why do I always have to face his back?

Who could have thought though.. two well-known idols sleeping in the cold floor of a basement. As a fan I would be shocked. But it seems that being a celebrity is harder than I had ever imagined.

Taehyung told me that I will have to reject the contract. He himself will help me pay some bodyguards to make sure my mother is safe. Mr. Jo can't do anything else.I close my eyes reassured that everything will be ok.

When I open them again i believe it's morning even though the room is dark on the grounds that there is no window.

I check my watch and it's morning indeed. It's almost one o'clock actually. It's been ages since I got to sleep so much. I see it's the same for Taehyung because he didn't wake up yet.

I move closer to him and see he has still the bandanna on his forehead. At this rate he is going to have a headache. I grab the cloth and pull it slowly away  from his head until his bangs fall back covering some of his forehead.

I think I woke him up as he gradually opens his eyes and he rubs them with his fists. "That was one satisfying sleep I had." He mumbles with his deep morning voice and stretches up.

"Yeah me too." I admit and he only now realizes I am here next to him.

"Lisa?" His eyes widen and he sits properly. "Good morning."

I can't help but smile. "Good morning to you too Taehyung." I reply and he softly grabs my right hand. He opens my fingers one by one and then puts his phone on my palm. I give him a confused look.

"Call anonymously whoever you want. They must be concerned." He tells me and stands up heading outside the room maybe to check if the crowd has left.

I type Jennie's number and call her. She is the only one who currently knows the truth. She doesn't reply though. She may think I am a sasaeng fan.(Obsessive fan, stalker etc.)

I exhale irritated and I call her again. After a few tries she finally answers but remains silent.

"Jennie. It's Lisa for god's sake!"