Π

Previously in Somebody..

"Whatever." Ughhh. His unbothered voice drives me crazy and yet I can't help myself from following him to his place.

We finallly arrive at his place. I just want to find out the reason he ended up all alone. Are his parents so evil to abandon him  at such young age. Well.. from this aspect my father is not different. At least I have my mother.

I follow him into the empty house and I close the old door behind me. I can see a bed and a kitchen but in fact my eyes stop when they meet a great amount of pills. I can't ignore the fear that gradually builds up inside me.

I think Taehyung notices my fear and comes closer to where I stand. "Don't be afraid. That's exactly why I didn't want to bring you here."

I find his brown eyes and face them. "Are you addicted to drugs?" I ask him concerned.

His sudden grin surprises me. "Isn't that obvious?" Does he find it funny or what?

"Is that why you wanted to kill yourself tonight?" Am I being too hasty?

For some reason he remains calm and eager to speak to me. "Maybe. It was more like I had no reason to live." His eyes seem honest. I am glad I found him before it was too late.

"Then why didn't you. Why did you decided to trust me?" I ask. My mother ignores me every time I advise her. His eyes travel to my body and return to my face which makes me instantly blush.

"You looked like you truly cared. It's the first time that someone is worried about my wellbeing Lisa." He explains truthfully and actually gets me surprised for remembering my name. "But you trusted me all along. May I ask you why?" He continues.

I don't know how to answer that. I just trusted him from the very start. "It's because you have honest eyes I can read you well even though I don't know you. So I trust you are a good person." I tell him confidently.

He remains silent. He doesn't seem to know how to respond to that and it's fine by me. "I know a way for you to stop being addicted to drugs." I suggest kindly. Am I being too nice?

He frowns confused. "I have probably already thought about what you may suggest as an idea." He scoffs.

"Dance." I blurt it out leading him to laugh out loud. It's not a joke though.