The Beginning.

How It All Started.

Night had long since descended over the beautiful country of Japan. Stars blazed in the velvet sky, silhouetted by a voluptuous full moon. Nothing but silence could be heard. It would have been tranquil, if not for the reason of why this hero team were here. Standing not too far from a collection of supposedly abandoned warehouses on the outskirts of their town, they'd been given a tip off by an insider that the L.O.V - or as we are more to know them as, League of Villains - were experimenting on small children and giving them extra quirks, regardless of the consequences. Shota Aizawa, or Eraserhead the Underground Hero, was on edge. He was itching to go inside and rescue those poor children. How they hadn't been tipped off already, he didn't know, and he was livid! How anyone could experiment on children - or anyone for that matter - was beyond him.

The world was full of harsh, violent individuals. They'd already done a secret raid a few months back, on yet another facility and that was where those with him had become surprised. Because that was where Aizawa had become a dad. He'd secretly adopted one of the small girls that had been part of the rescue. She was nearly five, but so damn headstrong, it was crazy. She might only be a child, but she was truly smart. He was proud of her already. They got on perfectly. Snapping out of his thoughts, he realised that Nezu had joined them of where he was standing near Hizashi Yamada and Nemuri Kayama - his best friends, as well as All Might, Endeavor, and others.

"Do we have a plan?" Nezu asked, drawing attention to himself.
"Kick the door in and capture anyone that is there." Endeavor replied.
"Sure, and your plans always work so well." Aizawa snapped. He had little patience when it came to the flaming Todoroki. Their dislike of each other was well known.
"Then what do you suggest?" Endeavor sneered at him. Aizawa looked around and everyone was waiting to hear what he had to say.

"Silent approach. Let me bring in my secret weapon."
"What secret weapon?" All Might asked. Aizawa didn't reply, just took his phone out and fired off a text message. A minute later, they watched as a sly smirk appeared on his face as he turned away from them. They followed his line of sight and stared, wide eyed, as a small being approached, seemingly out of nowhere. They were wrapped in a black bodysuit with boots buckled up around their calves. Gloves covered tiny hands. A thick black hat covered their head, topped off by earphones. A black mask covered the lower part of their face and neck. All that could be seen was a strip of their pale flesh either side of literal cold eyes that seemed to stare into their very souls. They were flame orange in colour, split pupils (like a cats), and framed by long lashes that just made them appear much colder than they already were.

Who was this? Bounced through their brains. The small being stopped next to Aizawa and he peered down at them. The coldness left their gaze as they literally stared with hearts in their eyes at the male. He picked them up and the little being wrapped an arm around his neck, to hold themselves in place. He smirked a little.

"This is my secret weapon. None of you, baring Nezu, Nemuri and Hizashi, have met them. This is Pyro." He proudly announced and they turned to them, eyes freezing over again as they stared, unblinking. All Might had honestly never internally panicked like this before. Who were they? Who the hell was Pyro? What was this power he could sense? They watched as Aizawa put them down and they stood next to and slung their arm around Nezu's shoulders. It was comical to see they were near enough the same height.

"Plan?" They blinked at hearing a child's voice. It was soft and calm, which was completely different to their appearance.
"Well, Endeavour wanted to boot the door in and go in that way, his usual approach. Instead, Pyro, we need for you to go and scout for us. There are children who are being experimented on illegally." Midnight replied before Nezu could.
"First, who the hell are you? And what makes you so sure that you can get in and out without being detected?" Endeavour growled.
"For a start, don't raise your fucking voice to Pyro. And second, Pyro is already the best at what they do." Aizawa snapped, glaring at the No:2 hero. He felt a tug on his trousers and glanced down. Pyro stared at him silently. He nodded. Pyro didn't pay attention to anyone, just pulled a small pair of goggles out of their pocket and put them on. They tinted over to appear black.