Ready?

"Sherika! Let me drive, stop uttering sorry sorry, it's really annoying", Dhruv on as his as usual tone. " Hhuh! But were are we going, you just called me up and asked to be ready, as you were coming to pick me up? "

"We are going for shopping. Today is Raman's birthday as he has invited me, I just wanted you too, to be there. So, I decided to buy you some good clothes as there will be half of our college friends and you really can't go wearing such of your stupid dresses.You have to look the best, after all you are my girlfriend, Dhruv Manan's girlfriend."Sherika was totally fed up of this off showing behaviour of Dhruv but her words were always been cut down in between as whenever she tries to speak something for herself.

"Dhruv! It's just like as you are invited there, not me, why would I even go where I'm not invited especially? ", Sherika tried to take some words out of her mouth.

Oh c'mon! It's just like they all know you,because they know me, it's equal afterall.

"No Dhruv! It's not. It's nothing equal or same and most probably it's nothing about your identity, I never wanted to be in touch with Raman and his group, so they don't invite me anymore. And let me clear you one more time, it's never about your identity, whatever I have earned till now, either it's respect or my work explorer, it's all because of my vibes, it's all because of the way I'm. Even before your arrival in my life, people knew me, they respected me, still they admires me and that's just because of my hard work and nature. I would never prefer to live on someone's identity, being someone's girlfriend or anything else."

"Okay! I understand, it's all because of you. Clear, now just stop this lecture", Dhruv laughed ,taunting her which she never liked.

"So, I'm not going there and that's clear", Sherika cleared her throats.

Sherika was bursting out in anger as she never liked someone's proclaiming her identity on their names and that was totally true, people loved her, hated her, it's just because of her vibes, her personality.

Dhruv broke the silence, hey!let's go for coffee. "

It was never about Sherika, Dhruv was quite caring but only when it's time to show off Sherika in front of others. As they reached the cafe, Dhruv ordered a chocolate shake for him and a cold coffee for Sherika. After that ongoing silence,Dhruv asked, "Sheri! How's your work going on? "

Sherika always hoped Dhruv to also ask her about her likes, dislikes, her choice, her views, her writing career and many more but he never did, she quite blossomed up to hear that question by his side.

She happily answered, Dhruv! I have written a new poem, see naa, how is it? "

Oh please! You carry on with this, don't show it to me, it's quite boring. I mean Sheri! Why don't you drop this all out, this struggling writer's life, you can also work in my Dad's Company after all, we will have a future together soon. You have to work there." Sherika ingnored and looked out the window, it was raining, she loved rain,Dhruv! It's raining outside, come on, let's have a look.

Sheri! Please I'm getting late for the party, let me drop you back to the home, either I will be late.

As soon as Sheri reached home, she was quite upset, her happy mood was ruined as usual, Dhruv never supported her writings, he never admired her the way she wanted, he never respected her views, in fact he never listened her views.

Sherika changed her dress, made a coffee for herself as her Anti is out for her own works and will return till evening.

She opened her laptop and started writing, afterall it was her first love.