Let our souls meet each other!

"Are you sure princess? ", Shaurya asked softly in her ears before taking a step ahead.

Deep down to earth, they both knew what their souls wanted that time, the sensations they felt for each other from the time they saw each other needed an answer.

The ring in her hand shows their acceptance of deepest love they felt.

She gave a delicate kiss on his cheeks to let him know that he was not the one to fire high, she was also leading with him.

He grabbed her more closer to him and started licking her earlobes letting the desire grow more and more. He slided his hands to the back of her dress, and clemently removed it from her body to expose those soft melted skin.

He took her up to lay on the bed, Sherika looped her hands around Shaurya, their eyes locking each other in their heat.

She gently removed his shirt letting each other's body glued for their soul's eternal meet. He leaned on her, kissed her fiercely on her neck and moved to her breasts. His luscious bite on her nipples and her navel brought her soft moans out.

The kisses he shared exploring her body's every corners were full of warmth and satisfying for each other. The ongoing game passed onto her now, she overtook the entire game and ran to give his man the best ride ever.

She followed her play by kissing him endlessly, there were no inches left in his body to get easily tramped by her sensual touches full of licks.

She kissed him on his brawny bare chest and he holded her tightly. She ran his body with her luscious kisses and soft touches.

She unzipped his pant, removed it and delicately rubbed his hooking area. He moaned heavily this time, "I love you princess".

Their ignite were ready to be on high again, he took her underneath his warmth and was ready to feel him inside her. He gently pushed him inside her and she moaned heavily, "Aahhhh, Shaurya! ".

He kissed her deeply to let her feel every inch of his body which describes they are one now. Their souls are one now!

His penetration inside her lead their hips moved in one way all over again, she hooked up her legs around his back and was loving every length of his body.

A well played rounds of actions not just described their moves but showed their pure love and a declaration of a new fire couple in the town.

"I love you Princess! I love you so much", he whispered in her ears and hugged her tightly.

" I love you too Mr. Professional ", she replied and rested her head on his chest for getting world's best birthday gift.

______________________________________________

" Good morning Princess! Get yourself ready we are going back", Shaurya said kissing on her forehead.

Sheri got rubbing her eyes, "Where are we going? "

"Your post birthday gift is still pending. No more questions, just get ready! ", Shaurya replied passing a smirking smile to her.

They got ready, drove back and saw Antra, Suhana and Ruhan waiting for them. As they reached, they got a huge hug by the trio. They all smiled and were happy to see the love birds united, finally.

" This big hug without us? Not done Bhai! ", a voice came from behind and they all turned back chasing it.

Shaurya ran and took the girl up in his arms and they rolled over passing a big smile to each other.

" I'm so happy for you, Mr. Professional", Rahul hugged his best friend in joy.

Shaurya went to Sherika and holded her hand, "Sheri! She is Aisha, my little angel, my sister and this is Rahul, my best friend".

" You are so pretty Sheri. More than Bhai explained us", Aisha smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you Aisha and from today, you are my little angel too", Sherika replied back in happiness.

And they all hugged each other presenting the best group hug and warmly welcomed their life's new U- turn.