Unsolved puzzle

"My Man", the only words I could here in my ears by the last three days. Those magical words couldn't let me hear anything else. I still can't get enough of it as it's the best words of paradise.

Because it was said by the best woman I have ever met which was all for me. The way she fought for me claiming her birth rights on me was all about a Man wants in his life.

I could see Sheri and her embarrassment after her hangover movie which I loved to tease her for indirectly.

I was thinking all about this, my mind, my heart racing with each other all for that woman.

I talked to Ruhi and apologized to her for that night even when I was not sorry at all. I really enjoyed my Sheri fighting for me. Isn't it cute? Indeed, it is.

I still remember how she felt half asleep in my arms, her brown spft hairs covering her tired but gorgeous face. I lifted her up in my arms and passed her beside me in the car. I wish I could never started my car and stare her for the whole night.

She was undoubtedly so pretty in her own unique ways, I locked her seat belt and kissed on her forehead and moved for home.

Well, we finally reached there, Antra Di was already waiting for her with full of her stress. I calmed her down that her little Sheri will always be fine with me and requested her to sleep as it was too late.

She helped me in getting Sheri to her bed and finally agreed to sleep.

"Please tell me Di if you need something. She will be fine it's just a little hangover", I pacified her.

" Shaurya, I really don't know what's going on between you two. Like you both were enjoying each other's company and now you both behave like a stranger. I love her so much and I know that you love her too, it's visible in your eyes. I just wanted to say don't hurt my Sheri. She had faced more than lot in her life, but fought so well with all of that and finally stood like a fighter. I will not let someone destroy her again. Make sure of that", I could see those protection in her eyes for her little girl which I respected. I assured her for that and moved to my room.

She said, " I'm in love with Sheri".

I really don't know what didn't made me stop her right there as it seems so composed to my ears to listen, my heart as well.

I love her! Really? I.... I mean I love Sherika.... I was on the sky flying with my new wings.

I'm in love! Yes, I'm in love.

I love Sheri, I love Sherika Gupta!

But does she loves me? What if she not? She called me My Man, well yes, but it was just a hangover. She haven't said it again after that night. She not even tried to speak on that.

My little brain started buffering again.

I closed my eyes, what I could was all those kisses, she putting her arms around me, she resting her head on my chest, it was like I was reviving my best life all again.

But a sudden bullet burst it again.

"Thank you for making my wish true"! Why she said that?

Dancing with me, hugging me, kissing me was her wish?

Why all these seems so similar to me like I have all this already knew. Where?

Yes, that diary!

But how's that possible it was all same. Those words, that night, those poetry, her wish. How could two different people think same?

Well, I know it's Ruhi's Diary. I returned her but there was something written I still remember which binded me so perfectly. And all I wanted to make her wish true after reading all that. And I unknowingly did all that, I completed one wish but not to her, with Sheri.

And she thanked me like how could she also have the same wish? They didn't even talk to each other.

Why I didn't feel any regret of completing that wish with someone else rather than Ruhi? Why I never felt the same attachment with her which I felt when I read her diary, her dreams.

Dad, I'm sorry but I need your help! Everything is right in front of me but all unpuzzled. Please help me out of this.

It's not under my control anymore. The girl I admired so much just by reading her dreams, her pains, her little part of life on those pages is right in front of me everyday, the girl I was here for.

I don't feel for her all that after meeting her as like it was of two different persons but I feel all those bounce in my heart when I'm around Sheri. I love her the same way, I'm connected to her the same way, I was binded with those lines.

I'm helpless Dad! Please help me out of this. I love Sherika, I really love her and I can't hurt her anymore.

I can't live with your unfulfilled wish, everytime I takes a step ahead for it, something pushes me and my ways stops to Sherika again.

All I could do now is to close my eyes, rest my heart and feel that wish again. The happiness of the first green tick on that wishlist even when it was not with the right person. But I know those feelings between us were more than right!

______________________________________________

An overwhelming music filling the backgroundHis smooth touch were enough for her goosebumps They felt the lyrics, quite melodiousSlowly there clumps were growing

She rested her head on his brawny chestHe gently holded her waist as if she was all hisHis smell were mesmerizing her all into his wayThat grip around her body were so strongHis fingers sometimes tickled her sensations, tooShe felt secured by the only man, ruled all over her heartHe felt loved, this time it was her time to playThis eternal game demanded a time up nowAnd it broke through an eyelocking contactGosh! They were on fireTheir love deserved to be forever He clemently cupped her face with his handsThat forehead kiss defined his respect for his lady loveShe closed her eyes, those lashes didn't need a mascaraHis soft kiss on her nose tip shown all his acceptance for her childish actsThose kisses on cheeks revealed her natural blushThey sighed, felt each other's heartbeatThey were racing as if to win that playSoon their locked lips were enough to raise the temperatureHe was the man of her dreamsShe was his, all what he wished forSometimes the actions defines best than ever the words couldThey lived the moment, they loved the momentThey were blessed to stay togetherTheir love been protected by the Almighty himself....

______________________________________________

I wish I could read it's last part which was not in the diary.

But the person is there, I could ask Ruhi to complete her wish and publish this beautiful story as soon as possible.

As it was my Dad's last wish which need to be completed before it's too late.

He handed me this Diary at his last time pleading, "This will help you son. Make her wish true! Publish it".

And he left my life unanswered and here, I still can't solve it when everything is right in front of me. I can't wait anymore. I will talk to Ruhi, ready to face all the consequences but will have to say this.