How dare you?

Sherika....

I was stunned to see him, infact my body was shivering.

'Dhruv? ', I slammed the door on his face as soon as I saw him but his hands were enough to stop that.

He threw back the door on my face and entered in. I tried to rush towards the glass window so that I could call Shaurya. I saw him going inside his car.

'Shauu..... ', he covered my mouth with his hand. I was struggling, I could see Shaurya going but was helpless. I knew I couldn't fight with this monster physically. It was unplanned afterall. But still I was trying out with my whole bodybody, it wasn't working. His arms were enough to make me a dummy, immovable.

I was crying, I was screaming but it wasn't working. He pushed me to the wall, crunched my cheeks in his hand, " Your dream boy is not here, poor Sheri. He left you for me. Who will save you now?

'Please Dhruv, I beg you.... Leave me, please.... ', I could feel my lower lips bleeding.

'No Sheri, I'm not here to leave you. I promised not to leave you ever. How could I? Even without tasting you.... You are mine afterall', he uttered his monstry words.

I was trying my best to get out his trap but couldn't. All I could remember was Shaurya. Why he left me? He could have listen me.... He promised to save me from my nightmare.... My heart was aching for Shaurya but my body were aching by the pain Dhruv was giving me that time. I again tried to run.

This time he holded my arms again and dragged me to the sofa. He grabbed my hairs and warned me not to oppose but I was unstoppable, my screams were unstoppable.

'Let me taste you first', he blurted those dirts out of his mouth and started rubbing my necks, licking it.

All I could do was just close my eyes and die every moment with his dirt on me. My hands were still after that much of struggle. My body would soon going to be still....

Why God did this to me? My tears were not stopping.... As I heard something.

'How dare you touch my girl? ', Shaurya there.

I could hear those words which was so satisfying that time. He didn't left me. He saved me!

He grabbed Dhruv's collar and punched him on his face. His punches were not stopping. He smashed his face on the wall and kicked him. All I could hear him saying, 'How dare you touch her? How dare you touch my girl? Bastard! I will kill you!'

I knew he could do that in real. His anger was enough to show what he was upto.

'Shaurya will kill him', I ran to stop him. Even after I hated Dhruv, I would never let Shaurya commit any crime. Not for me also!

He was not stopping. Dhruv face was ruined, his hands were bleeding, his under eyes were blackened, his lower lips was bleeding, he was all done. He lost power with himself. But Shaurya wasn't stopping, his punches were not stopping.

I tried my best to get Shaurya out of Dhruv but he wasn't.

'Shaurya, just leave him. He will die. Shaurya! ', I was shouting.

I somehow removed his clutch over Dhruv and made him turned back to me.

All I could see that time to control him, I did. I holded his both hands tightly and hugged him. He stopped.

'Sheri, Are you okay? ', he touched my lips which were bleeding and hugged me back in both pain and relief. He kept questioning the same thing, 'Are you okay? '.

I could feel my safety back in those arms, I knew not a biggest power could touch me when he is around.

Dhruv was facing Shaurya's back, still lying breathless on the floor.

Shaurya was constantly asking me the same question, I could see those pains in his eyes seeing me like that. He kept kissing my forehead, my face, in relief as he got his life biggest treasure back.

'I'm fine Shaurya. Are you okay? ', I asked back.

'Yes, if you are fine than I'm fine too. I should not left you like this. How could I be so careless? I'm sorry Sheri, I'm sorry', I could see those tears in his eyes. He was the second man in my life whom I have seen tearing like this. Dad was still the first one as he does the same when I'm in pain.

I opened my eyes with his warmth around my body and saw Dhruv coming to Shaurya, with a vase in his hand.

'Shaurya'!

Nothing more nothing less, I thought and turned back rolling in Shaurya's arms. All I could feel after that was a hard hit on my head.

I still remember the blurred face of my saviour holding me on his lap screaming my name, just asking me not to close my eyes but that was not in my control....

'Sherriiiiiii!!!!! ', Shaurya screamed. But my eyes went for a short rest.