Final breakdown

"But where is she, Shaurya?", Suhana desperately asked. 

"I ruined her everything, I ruined her", Shaurya whimpered. 

" What? What have you done Shaurya? What are you saying? ", Antra dreadly asked shaking his arms. 

But the phone call break all of them with their flashback mode. 

Shaurya picked it up, " Hello Mr. Shaurya Sehgal! Dhruv here, remember me? Let me give you a little introduction. The boy you hit that day for touching your girl, no...no, for touching my ex girl. By the way I should say she still smells the same", Dhruv snuggered. 

"Don't you dare touch her Dhruv. I swear to kill you", Shaurya screamed fisting his clench. 

" Oh, c'mon Mr. Sehgal. This much of temper is not good for your health. By the way, it's just a little surprise to my ex girl on her upcoming birthday ", and he cut the call. 

" Dhruv..... Dhruv.... Noo!!!! ", Shaurya shouts were helpless this time. 

" Ruhan, Ruhan.... Sheri, I need to save her. It's Dhruv.... We need to save her", he almost yelled in anger. 

"I knew it.... I suppressed from the beginning. It's all again, it's both of them again. We need to save Sheri. Let's go.... ", they rushed. 

"Bring her back Shaurya, save my Sheri....", Antra almost fell screaming with tears, Suhana hugged her breaking down with her. 

" Shaurya, police has located the number, it's from the outskirts of Pune. 

"I know that place, Dhruv has a outhouse in the same location. I think he is there, let's go. I have already informed the police they will reach their soon", Ruhan informed Shaurya as he rushed his car and pushed his speeds. 

" I'm coming Sheri, I'm coming ", he promised to his love more than to himself. 

______________________________________________

"Dear Sheri, you are still so dumb.... Thank God I ditched you but you know what your body is more beautiful now.... Isn't it Ruhi? ", Dhruv blurted out his dirt rubbing his finger on Sheri's neck. 

"Of course Dhruv, I guess her writing will be more beautiful now. And her dance,her kiss. Remember Sheri? How you kicked me out of the club that night? ", Ruhi smirked and they laughed heavily. 

" You know what? You will have to pay for this! He will not leave you both", Sheri spoke with redden eyes. 

They had locked her in the room and binded back her wrists. Ruhi followed her when she left the office after the meeting and they dragged her into their car, and Dhruv drove her here. 

She fought, she cried, she screamed, she struggled but all in vains. 

"Oh poor Sheri, your Shaurya can't reach here honey. He is so stupid, infact you both are so same. He was here for months just in search of you and you were always around him but he couldn't know. And there I played him. As soon as Dhruv told me our new plan, I loved to be a part of this. I manipulated him and made him believe that I'm the girl he was here for and guess what? He believed! Poor guy! 

Remember this diary Sheri? ", Ruhi puked their dirt waving the diary in her hand. 

"That's mine. Give it back. Don't you dare touch it Ruhi! That's mine", Sheri shouted struggling with the knot of rope tied on her wrists. 

" Okay I will not touch it, happy? Just complete it and give it back to me. I will publish it! ", Ruhi offered laughing hard. 

" In your dreams ", Sherika leered.