Let's do this

Sherika....

I'm a fool and I know this now. Like really? How could I do that? 

It's been three days I didn't have enough guts to face him and I literally don't like him smirking on me indirectly. 

I was drunk man! 

But still! I asked him to kiss me.... Shame on you Sheri, shame on you! 

What would he think? Okay, okay! I agree my behaviour wasn't good but Ruhi deserved that. 

Shaurya was the one to ask me what I feel, so it was just a reply. But he was stable, he could have stopped me. 

No, no, no! I can't blame him now! It's all my fault, I should have drink a little less at least. 

Fine, I have to face him, I will react like nothing happened. Or even if he do remember all that, I won't react by now. 

Yes, I'm sure.... 

Really? Ohh God! Why? Just why? Why it happens only with me? 

Relax Sheri, Just relax! 

But I swear will never ever drink again! 

Just face him, let's do this. 

______________________________________________

But only till her eyes were closed
As soon as she opened it, she met the reality
She got out of her bed realizing, it was her best dream
She smiled
She thanked that dark night to made her dreamt that
Unless she chose to wait
Wait for the right guy to make her dreams true.... 

Everytime I close my eyes his face crosses my mind's bridge, the way he kissed, the way he touched my soul drives me into his world crazingly. 

Unknowingly he made my wish true, the wish I lost. The wish captured in my diary which I lost, my wishlists diary which I lost. 

It's like I lost all my dreams with that diary. 

I lost everything.... 

Still, I wish to make this all a bad dream for me and as soon I open my eyes I can find myself just one step closer to my dreams.... 

I wish I could finish that story.... 

But not everyone gets a second chance, at least not me. 

______________________________________________

Shaurya.... 

And finally today I asked Ruhi to complete her story, I even apologized her for reading it. 

Thank God! She didn't react and accepted my sorry.... 

Well, she agreed to work on this and will confirm her yes by tomorrow. 

Thank you Dad! Thank you for solving this.... 

She said yes, she is ready to publish it Dad. Your wish will be completed. I will do that for you! I love you Dad. 

I miss you so much! 

I will gift you your last wish soon! 

But I don't know Dad why it's happening! It's all set but still it didn't give me the happiness it should have. 

You always said, "Never move a step ahead when you are not happy with yourself".

Just give me a sign if it's right.... 

Let's do this! 

______________________________________________

"Hey Bhai! I miss you.... When will you come back? ", Aisha called me up. 

I know she would be feeling alone but she will soon know that I'm doing this all for our Dad. She will be very happy, I know. 

After Dad left us, she was all scattered I saw her struggling with me and we never left each other's side. She was our Angel and she will be our Angel. 

Isn't it super awesome? Rahul and Aisha loves each other so much, yes right! Rahul, my best friend. 

I got it to know the last year when I saw Rahul consoling my sister in the best way he could after Dad left us. He was the one to stood beside us every night we needed him. Not only me, but Aisha too. 

I was glad to see both of them growing so deep together and finally, I can live with a peace while I'm here with months because deep down inside I know Rahul will take care of my Aisha. But I miss my trio, I miss them badly. 

They have been always there for me when I needed them but now, I can't drag them to here. 

But will meet them soon, who knows when but will soon. 

And I'm very sure they would love Sheri.... 

They have always been my matrimonial experts, offered me proposals countless of times. Yes, I know they are dumb! 

But they will be in the air jumping with me, knowing that their Mr. Professional is in love.... Yeah, the nickname they gave me!