They did it well!

"Bhai! C'mon! It's more than thirty times you have checked yourself.", Aisha shouted annoyingly to Shaurya.

"Don't worry Dude, she will not run away even if you will look dumb", Rahul laughed out again.

Some serious constant gazes of Shaurya hided their teeth back inside their mouth.

The Hall was well decorated with beautiful lights and not a single corner was left without a flower. The bunches of colourful roses were spread along with the entrance ways.

"Hey look, there she is! ", Ruhan smiled pointing out his fingers towards the stairs.

A beautiful, gorgeous and the most precious woman dressed up in a red and golden bridal dress was walking slowly towards Shaurya.

Those jewelleries on her were as shining as the pearls in the ocean. She was lighten up with her widest smile which indeed completed her makeup making her look the best bride ever for the night.

To the breathe of her little heart, to share her dreams, the most handsome man with beautiful brown eyes dressed up in his best groom dress catching up a twinning with her was finally right in front of Sherika. She was walking with every little slow steps to the man of her life was waiting for her.

Who says dreams do not comes true?

Sherika and Shaurya were living their dreams with the every breathe they took in.

"So, Mr. Shaurya Sehgal, we are ready to share our little Sheri with you. Are you ready to share her dreams? ", and here comes an awaited question by the most loving man of Sherika's life, her ever forever first love, her Dad.

"Hey Mr. Professional! Think again", Suhana teased him.

"Shut up everyone! That's enough. Now, stop teasing my son in law", Sherika's Mom added, giving her daughter's hands to him.

And they all laughed heavily.

"And this little one is kicking me back to back. I'm sure she will come out if you all will take more time", Antra mocked holding her six months baby womb.

Every second passing by, the winds warming up, every laughs echoing in the Marriage Hall were the proves of the two souls being one that day.

Those smiling faces were guaranteeing the forever lasting love of them.

The two souls wandering the part of their lost heart which finally met, the man with professionalism in his veins and the woman living with her lost dreams completed each other's puzzle.

Their love was applauded by every corners of the walls....

Lovers united forever!

______________________________________________

"Bye Dad, take care", Antra hung up the call and holded her little daughter in her arms.

She recognized each and every moments happened in their lives in the last six months. Everything seems so dreamy to her, the journey of her little Sheri to this little one in her hands.

Veer hugged her from behind caressing their daughter's cheeks, "All done Antra, your Sheri got her man", he said softly.

Tears of happiness pooled in her eyes and she smiled back, "Yes Veer, all done".

______________________________________________

" What is this now? ", Sherika queried again.

"Just a little surprise for my princess", Shaurya replied back and opened his wife's blindfold.

" So, Mr. Shaurya Sehgal, it's been six months of our marriage and we are done with our honeymoon too. What's now? ", Sherika asked folding her hands around her chest.

" That was New York honeymoon, Paris honeymoon, Switzerland honeymoon and yes, a little one . But that was all temporary baby, this is our permanent city, Mumbai! So, Mumbai honeymoon", Shaurya snuggled gently.

"Wow! Really Mr. Professional?", she laughed back again.

"Yes my princess! ", and he grabbed her closer to him.

And without a blink, he landed on her lips.

Afterall, it was a little teaser of their love, which starts with a kiss, continues with a shower and ends up to the bed.

Their love for each other, their cravings for each other never faded inspite grows day by day.

They were soft, they were wild, they were romantic, they were horny but all in love.

Shaurya never failed to miss a single chance to make her wife feel special neither Sherika agrees to live his side for a single moment.

Their relationship were growing second by second, day by day, months by months. Even after six months of their marriage they were still like the teenage couple dating in school, excited for every moment they spend together.

"Many more six months to cheer up with you Sheri", he departed with his kiss for a second, lifted her up landing again on her lips. Sherika reciprocating his every little but long moves of tongue intensely. She opened his shirt and kissed him wildly on his chest. He removed her night gown with just one flick of her ribbon. She kissed on his earlobes seducing him with her smile. He grabbed her again, she looped her legs around his waist and flowed with his steps.

They floated their ways to shower and jumped into the sprinkling drops on their heated up naked body.

She was back on her feet back but the kiss never set them free from each other.

He kissed on her shoulders and bite down her soft neck with his smooth kiss. It wasn't the first time they got there smooches but with each they warmed up their love.

With her rubbing his back and him passing down his licks on every inches of her body. He remarked her with his actions which not only gave them pleasure but made them realize how incomplete they were without each other.

His luscious licks finally took a break on her soft cleft, he rounded his tongue entering her shape, she moaned heavily this time. The water falling down making them all wet weren't enough to cool down their raised up heat.

He marked his presence there with a gentle kiss and alighted again on her lips. She took a drive now, and bited on his chest.

He deserved an equal payback and she gave it beautifully with her elegance and craziness for his man.

She locked every point of his manly body with her tendering kisses and bites. She reached to his hard point and gave it a firm relaxation, him moaning softly this time, "I love you Sheri!".

It was the time to release every hardness of their soul in each other with some soft groans.

They played well again in the water and now it was time to be dried up on bed. They didn't choose to release each other's grip and jumped on the bed.

The night was the well defined proof of the kisses they shared, the licks they tasted as well as the soft moans they released while giving out each other, their best play of love.

And with the best start they celebrated their Six Months Anniversary counting for infinite years of their immense love.