That bracelet

The very next day, the whole family were busy eating different dishes made by their daughters. Suhana was always treated like a family member, infact like a daughter by Sherika's family as they knew she was one of a person who was always there with her daughter in that big city. With that....

The phone rang....

"Hello Ms. Sherika! We have some informations to give you", the officer on the other side of the phone replied who was looking at this case.

" Yes sir, please do tell me, "Sherika replied.

" Actually, from the very first day I was suspecting your case, but we didn't have proof for such. Mr. Sehgal called us today for a visit. They handed us a bracelet which they found across the stairs of the ground floor, from where the fire has been caught. And we think it's a female bracelet. I'm sending you the photo, just check who wears such kind of bracelet".

Shocked for a while, Sherika replied, "Yes sir sure! "

"It's not mine as I remember none of any female staff of my office wear this, but it's quite recognizable for me. I have seen this somewhere but where? Damn! I can't remember", Sherika after seeing the photo.

" Sherika Jii! As soon as we get any more information, we will inform you and if by chance you recognize something about this bracelet ,please inform us", the officer responded and the call ended.

Sherika's mind was totally off, she knew that she had seen that bracelet but where?

Sometimes it's tough to expect life's biggest tragedy but it becomes more hard to gulp it inside when you break every second into pieces.

Sherika's dad could see those pain in his daughter's eyes but he was helpless too.

"How could I even not recognize this bracelet? Who used to wear this, who? Focus, Sheri focus! ", Sheri to herself.

Antra spoke, " Sheri, it's alright, sometimes it happens we can't remember the things at the time of need because it's been put into huge pressure by our mind. You relax! You will surely remind it as soon as you will stop panicking. "

"Of course, Di is right. Sheri, I have an idea. I have brought all the backed up photos and our college videos. Let's watch it just for a mood refreshment. It's all about you, me and Ruhi memories, spent together. Let's come", Suhana in order to cheer Sherika's mood, just to calm her down.

Her mom and dad had to leave that moment for some business urgent meetings, her brother was not in home as he had to attend his friend's birthday party.

The trio of Sheri, Antra and Suhana were in the home, watching college memories and some of there outings scenes.

Still Sherika's mind was only on that bracelet image as soon as she saw something similar in front of her onplaying screen.

"Suhana stop stop! Pause this video here", Sherika shouted.

"What happened Sheri?, Suhana asked back.

" Suhana just reverse this video back and zoom it on Ruhi, yes right there", Sherika replied as Suhana does what she had been asked for.

With all of a sudden, Antra stated in freak, "Oh God! Not possible".

The trio were shocked by the scene which were zoom out in front of her.

" Same bracelet! ", shocked Suhana with the image.