You did this

The image on the screen took Sherika back to Pune. The bubbles of those unanswered marks had to reach it's endless blasts.

Sherika wanted every answers, she demanded for every reasons but on the same track, it's hard to raise fingers on your best friend.

Sherika was sure about the bracelet, she very well knew it was of Ruhi, as it was gifted by her boyfriend which she used to wore everytime on her wrist.

Sherika was with both Suhana and Antra, as they insisted to go back with her.

"Sherika Jii, we tried to contact Ruhi, she didn't pick the call up, as you insisted not to reach her house without you, we had to pause our investigation for a while", the officer stated to Sherika as she reached.

" I'm sorry officer but I wanted to face her personally, I want each and every answers to my questions and get into depth of this incident ", Sherika replied as they moved ahead for Ruhi's house for further interrogation.

Sherika took hardly fifteen minutes to reach the destination of half an hour, as they were with Suhana's car following the officers.

Sherika was asked to go forward as she knocked the door and saw her best friend, her culprit in front of her.

"Hey Sheri! What are you doing here? When you returned back from Gurgaon? ", Ruhi questioned hesitantly.

"Actually Ruhi I was quite enjoying my parent's home as soon as I got to know that you had lost something very precious, I thought to return it to you", Sherika answered in a taunting way.

"What do you mean Sheri?", Ruhi in a low tone now, as soon as Sherika revealed the bracelet in her hand, somehow very known to Ruhi.

The next half an hour were an interrogation period for Ruhi but somewhat became curse for Sherika.

The hatred she saw in her best friend's eyes for her were not more than any curse to her.

Ruhi was too fond of writings in their college life but she never got much golden chances as much as Sherika got in her life. Such ongoing opportunities for Sherika were being the biggest reason of insecurities builded inside Ruhi.

She never realized how her best friend became the biggest hurdle of her life, though this thought was never true just a misleading one, flooded into Ruhi's mind, which lead her to destroy her best friend's career.

Not only this, she ruined her own future, her friendship more than that she broke her Sheri into infinite pieces.

As Ruhi got arrested, the hatred, the anger in her eyes for Sherika burnt her little heart into ashes as she left to gulp her punishment but puke some words out of her mouth, "Sherika! It's never my fault, you destroyed my passion I ruined you, not only your career but your whole shit life infact the love of your life too. It's never my fault honey, you did this! "and with her painful attacking words she left, still leaving many questions unanswered for Sherika.

" Love of your life? What was she talking about ", Antra tried to fill the silence with her words.

______________________________________________

I hope you all are enjoying the ongoing suspense part.

Hit to vote, if you are liking it.

Keep reading! Keep supporting! Keep loving!

Soon to reveal the most unexpected character!

Stay tuned.

Much love,

Divya Shaily