Fight and Win

Isn't it ironic?

We live for dreams, dreams leads to career and career defines money. But sometimes, money is the only reason,which takes our dreams away from our own eyes.

Those hard but short three days passed,"Sherika? We are getting late.... ", Antra said as soon as she saw Sherika in front of her, already dressed.

" Di! You were right, one day I have to wake up early for my dreams, see that happened, I woke up", Sherika smiled forcefully to hide her tears.

Antra was speechless, she didn't want to gave fake hopes to her sister, as she knew the truth. She saw Sherika, those three days, she were struggling to save her dreams but like God has planned something unexpected for her little baby, which were not in her control at all.

Sherika and Antra reached to her office site, as Suhana had to left in the morning for some documentary works.

"Hello Ms. Sherika! How are you? So, what have you decided?", a man in a well dressed attire, standing in front of her,asked.

"Hello Mr. Sehgal! I'm fine. I'm ready for the foward procedures, afterall I have no any other options left", Sherika mumbled.

" Ms, Sherika, it's really hard for me to move ahead with such step but we had no any other choices with us. Our company loans are on it's high, we had to make such drastic step in return.My son has visited your site,that very day, it was miserable.He had been informed that our financers would take their hands back from our company,if we would continue this deal.He also wanted to meet you but couldn't because of other necessary meetings.We are extremely sorry for all this",Mr.Arjun Sehgal replied, sounded guilty.

"It's alright Mr. Sehgal, I really feel honoured to be a part of this deal with such a huge company, it's my hard luck, not to continue but that's all okay, we can't change it after all", Sherika answered.

Sehgals' Publishers were one of the leading publishers in the market.Writers crave to work under such big companies.Arjun Sehgal,the owner was famous for his gentle appearance and behaviour with his clients,as Sherika could even see that in front of her as Sherika got this offer by the company itself.

Mr.Arjun was impressed by her works, though it was her career peak,unfortunately her poor fate, destroyed everything.

"Mam! Do sign the papers", the manager interrupted Sherika's thoughts.

" Sure", Sherika nodded as she signed the agreement papers which ended her deal and her dreams, too.

Sherika's soul was screaming, she sold her Company, in order to return the money back to the Sehgals. Her dream was not her anymore, her place, her office, her building, it was all taken away withing that drastic night.

Sherika didn't sleep from the last three days, her phone calls never stopped, the pressure of her debts was eating her soul, each second. Not a single hand came forward for her help, Dhruv met her the last night after the incident, explained his so called business trip, might a big excuse but not more than Sherika's crises, her pains.

He was not there with her, when she needed him the most, he didn't contact her, it's hard to digest.She didn't even feel to share her pains with Dhruv anymore, her so called perfect boyfriend.

Dhruv never supported Sherika's work, her career,it's somehow hard to believe but deep down inside, Dhruv was happy with that incident. There were no more hurdles in his track anymore, as Sherika can work in his company now which would definitely raise his male ego, his so called respect.

That was a sudden storm which took everything from Sherika, she can't get over the fact, that she had finally sold her dreams to repay her crises.

God test those players, who are ready to fight and win, but this time, the player's ground has been snatched away. Where she will play the battle now?

God knows!

Sherika fought her battle and won by repaying her debts but on the other turn, she lost the battle, too by selling her dreams.

______________________________________________

Sometimes we have to fight with ourselves just to win our own battles.

But this battle is not finished up yet, it's still more to come in Sherika's life track.

Let's see how Sherika will fight her love battle now, as some waves of storms are still yet to come.

______________________________________________

Do read this story and hit to vote if you are enjoying the ongoing track.

Your reviews will help me a lot with my upcoming writings,so do write it in the comment section.

Thank you for supporting!

Keep reading, Keep sharing.

Much love,

Divya Shaily