Suhana is here

A true friend is enough to refresh your soul.

"Sheri!", Suhana opened the door and walked inside the room. She found Sherika in a staggered condition. Tears fell down her cheeks seeing her best friend in such destroyed condition.

Suhana was one of the person, who knew Sherika depth to the earth. She knew her best friend was a gem of a person but she was helpless at that moment too. She swollen her thoughts and walked to Sherika.

As soon as their eyes met, Sherika jumped into her arms and cried as it seemed she was never going to stop crying. Suhana consoled her, she hugged her tightly as she was going to take away her best friend's pains, but it was just a thought.

It's just only you, who can cure your pain, your loved ones can support you but it's only you who can kick the pain out of your life.

"Sheri! It's all going to be alright. We will fight with this. You are not alone in this. We are all with you. But you need to keep your strength mode on, don't shut it,Sheri. Just get up now, freshen up yourself, Antra di is preparing your favourite dish, Poha and Cheese cutlet, we will eat that and go to your office site to check if officers could get some informations. Okay? Now, get up! "

Sheri finally got up and took shower, cleaned her face as if to redeem those swollen eyes and dressed herself. And got out of the room for her favourite breakfast.

"Where is Ruhi? Suhana", Antra asked while serving food.

" I don't know di, she should be here with Sheri as she was more close to her but she didn't come as she said she was busy",Suhana replied.

Sherika was busy checking her phone as there was no message from Dhruv. She was quite worried but at the same time, she was feeling defeated too, as Dhruv left her last night on her site when she needed him the most.

A partner means who are there for you to celebrate your happiness as well as to cry with you in your pains.

Dhruv was exceptional, though.

"Your favourite Poha is ready", Antra said while serving it to Sherika.

"But it's incomplete with your Cheese cutlet", Suhana came with those cutlets in her hands.

They were trying their best to cheer Sheri as to give her some strength after all its her battle, she have to fight it.

"Oh di! It's yummy. Just delicious!, finally Sherika spoke while having the first bite of her food. Suhana amd Antra, took their seats as well as they begun to have their meals, too.

" Sheri, we have to visit the site to get the depth out of it", Antra said.

"Sure di, not we, it's me only going to the site, I still know you had an emergency yesterday with your work but you dropped it in between because of this incident. So, you have to go back to your work, I will handle it", Sherika replied.

"Baby, you can't go alone, someone have to be with you ", Antra ended.

"Yes Antra di, she will not be alone, I will be there with her and she can't refuse that", Suhana uttered, looking Sherika staring her.

" Okay fine! You will go with me, now please have your foods ladies", Sherika answered.

"By the way, where is Ruhi? ", Sherika questioned Suhana.

Suhana gave a misled look to her and then tried to cover it by saying, " Oh Ruhi had to go to her Parent's house for some quick emergency. She will be here within a week".

Suhana felt guilt inside while lying to her best friend.

"That's fine but is she okay?", Sherika requestioned.

"Yes, of course! She is fine Sheri", Suhana covered her guilt.

Even she was unaware why Ruhi was behaving awkward, after all her best friend needs her.But she distracted her thoughts as she had to be there with Sherika.

" Sheri! Are you sure you will handle this? If you need me, please make a call, I will be there", stressed Antra spoke.

"Yes di! Sure", Sherika replied.

"Oh c'mon Antra di, Kick out your fear because Suhana is here", Suhana chuckled as the ladies laughed at her stupid jokes and they left for there works.

__________________________________________

Please do vote and comment if you liked the ongoing track of the story.

Follow me for the update.

Your response will help me a lot with my writings.

Much Love,

Divya Shaily