Author's Note

I'm glad to announce that I have completed my first debut book describing an Inspirational Romantic Suspense story filled with drastic tragedies of two different lives, ' Share her dreams. '

A life meant to dream everyday and a life reaching his every extent to make that true.

I carry an immense state of thanks to each and everyone of you out there reading my novel or already read it with a big heart of love.

I deeply give my sincere gratitude to each one of my followers, the hitters to hit the vote button and sharing it among their loved ones, the one writing their responses in the comment section takes my acknowledgement, too.

Although, I'm not a professional in this field of writing but carries my heart to be that one day. I write what I feel and I feel what can actually brings a change in ourselves.

My not so much experience has taught me that you can't change someone's thought, their visions or their perspectives but you can actually inspire one to take stand for truth in their lives and that's what change, means for me.

The day we will stand up for our dreams, our respect, our feelings and ourselves, we can change ourselves, the way of our living, at least. Stop chasing the one who didn't feel to stand with you.

You can also not snatch your dreams with someone else, if it needs so, it's not yours then. You better choose to chase your dreams and just needs a deep vision to ' Share your dreams' with the right one.

I end my vote of thanks here, you all plays an important role in my life as you are helping me to reach one step closer to my dream every single day with your one read, one vote, one comment and one share.

Don't forget to hit the star button and vote on my story!

I will bring more and more stories with an amazing themes and lessons, all you have to do is follow my Wattpad Account.

Till then, Stay healthy, Stay safe!

Keep reading! Keep loving!

Meet you all in my next....

Much love,

Divya Shaily