Girl's time, isn't it?

"But where are we going Di? ", Sherika anxiously asking the same question from last one hour.

" You will see Sheri! Have some patience. It's just our girl's hangouts", Antra replied winking at Suhana who was driving the car.

"Yes, of course Sheri. It's been long months since we enjoyed our trio times. So, this is just a comeback! ", Suhana exclaimed in joy.

"Afterall it's your birthday honey! ", Antra added smilingly.

" Okay fine", Sherika answered will dull eyes looking at her phone's screen as just want someone or their message flashing on it.

Suhana and Antra looked Sheri's low face but smiled to each other.

It's been a final one year Sherika's life changed drastically, she never got the same excitement she used to have for any of the special days in her life. Her Mom and Dad couldn't come now as they are stucked in some urgent business meetings.

"Here we are", Suhana stopped the car and the trio stepped out.

" Wow Di", Sherika laughed.

"I knew you will like it. Let's go in", Antra replied and moved in.

Suhana checked on their appointments and finally rested for their spa time now.

"You just have to change her stupid look all over", Antra said to the hair experts pointing out on Sherika and they laughed out.

Sherika frowned with furious eyes to both of them asking", And why is that so needed? It's fine ".

" Oh c'mon Sheri. It's your day afterall. Seat here and let them do what we asks them to " and they all laughed again.

Antra ordered for a manicure and pedicure while Suhana demanded a facial cleansing.

Sherika sat on the chair crossing her finger for a gentle makeover on her as she is now in dangerous hands of the two.

Well, Sherika chose for a new hazel brown highlights for her hairs and a little length cut with light hair curls.

She didn't forget to look at her phone with every five minutes passing by but she never got any text or call by the person she was waiting for.

"Where is he? I haven't seen him from the morning", Sherika buffering her head.

And after three long hours with the trio's chill time....

" All done Mam", the experts said her.

Before she could see her new look, her judges turned her around with awful gazing eyes.

"Oh my God! ", Suhana complimented.

" You are looking gorgeous honey", Antra exclaimed in joy and hugged her admiring her new look.

"Okay now let's go home. It's too late", Sherika added as she took out her card for the payments.

" It's already done Mam", the receptionist replied smiling at her.

"You both? Have you done the pre bookings", Sherika asked raising her eyebrows.

And they laughed again. Sherika could sense some strange behaviour in them but she in return moved back to the car, " C'mon let's go now".

"Not yet honey! This makeover is incomplete without an awesome dress. Let's go for shopping", and Suhana drove to the mall.

Sherika picked so much of dresses and turned back for a suggestion with her coaches of the day. But everytime they twisted their face in refusal.