Shaurya's POV

It's been one year today Dad left me, fighting with myself all alone.Still, I haven't completed his last wish yet.

God! I'm trying my best but I couldn't. I couldn't find her.

This feeling inside is eating me day by day. I still remember the night he left me, I kept asking doctor to check his nerves again and again,they couldn't be blamed for it although. Their job is only to make multiple tries to save one's life. But we shouldn't forget that the last try is always by that Almighty. That night still scrunched my muscles when my touch on his palm become numbless to him.

I still fight myself for that, why I was not there with him? I could have saved him with that accident.The pool of tears never left my eye's edge as if they founded a good, comfortable and a wide place to be.

Why I went for that meeting? Why I was not there with him? How he felt helpless inspite of me being alive? Was I a good son? If not, then what can I do now?

Those flashbacks kept scrolling my mind and hitting the comment section everytime.

It was only my Dad, I was living with, I was living for. My mom left me for her affair with one of Dad's colleague, I was of 8 years then. Dad never felt to marry again, even for me. I know he lost his faith on a woman, he always loved. So, he never initiated for a second marriage though. He always got those energies looking at me and Aisha, my 3 years old sister who was also left with us. Dadi and Kaaki, Aisha's Nanny, were enough to take care of both of us. I still remember a blurry memory how Dadi fought to hire a caretaking woman for Aisha as it was difficult to handle both the children for her at that age.

All three of us were Dad's strong pillars.

But it was then also broken when Dadi left all of us, when I reached my 15. Dad was broken again. But for us, he lived again. I saw him struggling every day and night for making the business hit that place it is on today, just for our bright future, in case of a mishap he would left us, we could have something to be for our bright future.

After completing my management diploma degree, I decided to work with my Dad, as it would be very selfish of me to leave him alone and get set into a new city, video chatting with him everyday. I can't live without him because he has sacrificed his whole life just for us. So, I decided to expand our business emerging both of our ideas, like my ideas, his ways. And we were complete.

Aisha hit her 18 when I was I think, 23 completing my degree.

We could proudly say that we both men combidely raise our Aisha in the best way, a girl deserve to be raised. Our Aisha is a well defined woman now, hitting her 21 now, a kind of a strong leading woman, always making truth stand by her side. Who never think of other's judgement on her, she better choose to hit a blast reply on their faces with her personality. Okay then, she is soon to be a doctor now.

The professionalism that runs into my nerves, the punctuality and perfection making me complete is all of Dad's gift to me.

I know the purpose I'm here for. I'm again in Pune after almost a year ahead, just to make my Dad's last wish complete.

Yes, Ruhan's project is also the other reason. I think now, Sherika will be good to call one more reason of mine staying here. Am I that much sure to say it? Not now!

May be?

But why does it still feels so heart filling when she is around. I know she is an amazing woman, but still a little girl having so much hidden in her big, soft heart. Yeah, I call her heart big because the kind of love and care she carries in her heart for everyone, is something not to be fit in a small heart. She is the girl who made me lost in her eyes, in her smiles, in her giggles, in her chit chats, in her jokes. I think she is a magic, which is running my heart all by herself.

But what about the girl, I'm here for? I guess she is ruling my mind because Sherika has already reserved my whole heart.

Rahul called me up as he got some information finally about her, so I will be going to see for her within 1 hour. It's already 6 pm hitting the evening now. He asked me to be there on 7 pm.

I think my best friend is quite stupid in doing such work as he called me at a beach nearby. How would I find a girl on a beach? Like he might be thinking that she would stand there opened up with her arms signing me to come and hug her.

I think I should leave now, holding my Dad's last said words still in my ears, my mind and in my heart too. I have filled my blood too, with his last wish.

"Publish it! Tell her to never stop writing. Find her Shaurya.... Just finnddddd.... ", and my superhero left for the other side of this world.

I miss you Dad! I love you! Be with me and Aisha always....

We love you!!!!!