Just go with the flow!

Sherika....

It was a header blast for me as I woke up in the morning. I still could feel those blurry scenes which took me here in this helpless mode.

'Where is Shaurya? How is he? ', I blurted out in pain as I tried to wake up. I saw the face finally, I was searching for. Those pretty closed eyes, that ruffled shiny hairs still looking admirable, although the tiredness was visible.

I saw Shaurya sleeping beside me on the couch, holding my hand, his head bowed down beside me just like a little baby  sleeping in peace as if he just found his right place.

I slightly slided my hands in his soft hairs, yes I was relieved that he was right in front of me, I guess I also disturbed this little baby's nap.

Sorry, he woke up....

'Thank God you woke up Sheri. Are you fine now? Do I need to call the doctor? ', he flooded on me with his back to back questions.

'No Shaurya, no need to call. Are you okay? Are you fine? Does Dhruv hurt you? I'm sorry Shaurya. You suffered a lot because of me. I'm sorry', I cried with much regret inside me.

He put his fingers on my lips and wiped my tears with his soft fingers, 'You know what? I will surely call the doctor now, he will give you some injections of being quite'.

'Fine, I won't speak now.... ', I turned my to face the opposite side, crunching my nose.

'Why you did this? Just tell me now.... Didn't you think about me once? What would I do without you? You are crazy, okay! Just look at yourself, it all happened because of me', I guess he needed some injections that time, he was unstoppable.

I turned back my face to him, 'Shaurya, Dhruv was there just because of me and you came to save me. I can't risk your life. I can't put you down in my dirt. Never.... I can't let someone hurt you. Did you get that? '.

'Yaa sure, so it's applicable for you too Miss. Loving someone is not a dirt Sheri, it's his dirt', I was shocked. How he knew that?

He continued but, 'Ruhan told me everything Sheri and it's all fine. Everyone has a past but we can't let our past effect our present and future.

I'm still searching for him. He have to pay for his acts, so, relax and leave this all. Right now, all you need is rest and lots of food inside your tummy. I'm coming within ten minutes with your breakfast. You stay here'.

'Shaurya, can I talk to Ruhan and Antra Di. They all must be worried'.

'Of course', as Shaurya handed me my phone and left.

Ruhan told me that he haven't explained my whole past to Shaurya, it was just about Dhruv that we broke up because of some issues and still he chases me, threatens me. I also talked to Antra Di and with Mom Dad. I calmed them down as they all wanted to come but I couldn't let them right now in this situation. I relaxed Suhana too. She asked me to rest and wanted me to tell Shaurya about my past only if I would be comfortable.

I tried to wake up off of the bed but was unable. I wanted to take my bath first, I really need my body to be cleaned with the dirt I faced last morning. I failed with two to three attempts of getting back into my right position to stand. With the fourth time, my body was unbalanced and my phone fell on the floor.

I just wanna curse Dhruv for this....

'I asked you to stay there. Can't you want for me', my master scolded me.

He holded me again by getting me on the floor. 'Where you want to go Miss? '

'I need to freshen up', I stated.

'Okay wait then, I'm coming with you. Let me help you', how comfortably he said that.

Really Mr. Shaurya Sehgal?

'You are helping me with my bath'.... My eyes started rolling here and there.

'Ms. I will help you means I will take you to the washroom, will remain outside. Call me when you are done with your bath.

'Is that okay to you? ', he said which made both of us laughed heavily.

'Okay', finally this master got some brain out of him, I smiled.

He took me up in his arms, believe me those small steps to the washroom was one of my best walk. I couldn't resist myself loosing all into him day by day.

He helped me to take a proper stand on my legs and waited on  the door, turning his head around. I was feeling discomfort but his look made me trust him even more. I brushed up my teeth, then finished my little bath. I saw those hands coming to me with towel, still head turning around.

Is that his trick to make me fall into him even more?

Well, I cleaned up myself and wore the bathrob.

'I'm done, you can turn back to me', I said with my heartbeat bouncing even hundredth times more.

He took me up in his arms again and helped me to sit on the bed. He opened my wadrobe and took out one of my dress.

I managed to dress up in my top with a shorts on it. Shaurya turned back again. What kind of a man he is? So genuine! I'm very sure not a single woman could feel insecure around him.

He helped me brushing my hairs and took me to my injured seat. My wrists were harshly scarrced with those hard grips and my struggles against that. Shaurya changed my bandages of my forehead, feeded me with his hands like a little baby, he then gave me the medicines and helped me to lean down again on the bed.

He cared for me like I was all his. It was all his own works to do.

Am I falling for him? Inspite of knowing he love someone else.

If I'm not that one, why he is doing this all for me?

Why I don't feel the arch when I'm with him.

Or is he just paying me back for saving him?

That means he will leave me when I will be fine. He won't care me the same way, when I would be back on my legs.

I don't know why but my questions claim me to get the answers as if it's my right.... But deep down inside, my heart asks me to go with the flow.

Though, I can't afford my heart to rule over me again, so I need my answer.