Will you?

Those beautiful doe eyes saw a mesmerizing scene in front of it, the candles lighted in the room with a front view of the beach was eye holding, the petals on the table to every inch of the room was angelic.

Shaurya hugged her from behind and whispered in her ears, "Happy Birthday Princess! ".

She happily whined in tears and turned to hug him. She softly uttered, " Thank you! Thank you for this Shaurya.... Thank you so much".

He wiped her tears and hugged her tightly as if he waited for this moment by centuries. He gently snuggled his face in her soft brown hairs and kissed on it.

He cupped her face with his both hands and kissed on her forehead. He kneeled down his one knee and took out a silver box from his pocket.

He opened it and took out a silver diamond heart shaped ring, "Ms.Sherika! Will you allow me everyday to be a part of your days and nights? Will you allow me to be a part of your life? "

She covered her mouth with both hands and tears fell down her cheeks giving her the widest smile on her lips and she nodded her head in yes. "Yes, Shaurya! Yes. I love you Shaurya, I love you! ". She kneeled down too, and kissed him softly on his lips.

" I love you my Princess.... I love you so much. Thank you for coming in my life! ", and they threw themselves in each other's arms.

He wiped her tears and cupped her face as they got up, "Sheri, I know this day brought you to the thousands of unsaid feelings and broken feelings but from right now, right here.... I want you to say everything you feels inside your heart.

And.... And I know it's your birthday, all your day but today I wanna ask you for a gift", Shaurya spoke out what was buried inside his heart like from decades.

"What? ", she confided softly.

He took out something from his blazer and put it in front of her, "Will you do this for me? ".

Sherika was stunned to see her diary in his hands, she was astounded him asking her for what she lost right one years back. She laid down her head on his chest and kept silent. He gently rubbed her hairs and and murmured, " Sheri, when you lost this, I lost my Dad. I went there the next day, I saw what you faced but I never felt what you fought. Until I got your diary.... The words inside this, it's magic Sheri! With some emergency I had to left this city that day without Dad, I still regret it", and tears pooled in his eyes. He gulped it down and sighed heavily, "Dad gave me this diary the moment before he left us, I read it again and again but always felt a same charm and bond with the dreams in it. It's his last wish Sheri, it's his last wish. I know I was here for a purpose but I was here for you! It's all before I saw you, I was in love in with your dreams Sheri but the day I saw you was like something had hit me back again, it was your unsaid words Sheri. It was the bond we shared eternally. I always felt my whole heart being around you, it bounces thousands times faster when you are around. Sheri, will you complete my Dad's last wish? Will you publish this for him, for you, for us? Will you share your dreams with me? "

Sherika kept on looking at his face without a blink, she kept on looking the actual Man of her life right in front of her. She kept on looking how her life took her to him, she kept on looking at him remembering how unknowingly they bumped into each other ways, she kept on looking, feeling deeply what a Man can makes a Woman feel in love.... But she was silent, it was all a sudden appearance of everything she lost on the same date.

Shaurya could feel her hesitation, he looked in her eyes and said, "Sheri, your dreams are waiting for you. Your dreamland is still the same you left like. I didn't have the guts to stand a new empire on it". He took out the papers, the papers Sheri signed and sold her dreamland in order to pay the debt. The same paper which took everything away from her.

"It's yours, it's only yours.... This dreamland is yours Sheri", and he hugged her again and saw her breaking down in his arms.

Exactly one years back, the love of her life took it all away from her, her dreams, her dreamland, her everything. And today, it's also the love of her life who returned her everything she lost.

Isn't it ironic? How same feelings could give different feelings in return with different persons. Yes, indeed!

It's all about the person, it's all about their way of loving.... If they loves you, they would have never taken it away....

______________________________________________

"Mr.Shaurya Sehgal, Will you be the one to share my dreams?",Sherika asked back and Shaurya exclaimed in happiness , " Yes princess, yes.... Always! ".

With no more words, he landed on her lips again.... The heat builded up in their souls now needs an answer too. He played, he played not with her feelings but with her tongue.... She moaned softly as if the night needed a celebration of their big yes. The fire in their hearts raised up with each seconds passing by, he kissed on her shoulders leaving her breathing heavily.

She ruffled his hairs with the deepening of their kiss. He delicately slided his hands to her breasts leaving her all with her goosebumps. She put her lips to his neck and gently massaged it with her love. She pulled down his blazer to help him open it while he grabbed her lifting in his arms. The kiss was firing on a permanent scale, as their lips are sticked for life time.

"I love you Shaurya", she whispered in his ears between those soft but unstoppable kisses....he replied, " I love you princess".

he replied, " I love you princess"