Morning

The next morning was fresh but hectic as it was a big day for Ruhan and his Company for their new deal.

The day was also reserved for Sherika's works, she was handling the whole meetings.

"Sherika, the new cabin is so good, it's commendable. This was the only reason I handed over you this deal. I had full belief on your talent. Well done! ", Ruhan exclaimed in satisfaction with Sherika's laborious hands.

"I hope so Ruhan. I just wish for the success of this deal. By the way, when he is coming? ", Sherika asked for the arrival of the client.

"Within half an hour they will be here Sherika. I talked to his manager, he informed that they had reached Pune last night.His boss handles the whole thing personally, if this deal gets finalized, he would stay in the city just to supervise it", Ruhan replied as Sherika nodded and got back to take the last overview of the cabin.

______________________________________________

Sherika was checking the cabin, everything had been finalized by her for number of times.

"God! I hope he would like the cabin. Just make everything fine, Ruhan really need this deal", Sherika praying to God but murmuring to herself, as she heard the knock on the door.

Ruhan entered as Sherika turned back and saw a man right in front of her. Surprised? Shocked?

Why? It was obvious, the client has to come afterall the whole preparation was for him.

The man should need a description.... The handsome hunk, well suited dress, soft shiny hair..... the whole him....

It was just enough to describe his young age factor.

"Sherika, let's come and welcome our new client, Mr. Shaurya Sehgal. Mr. Shaurya, meet Sherika Gupta, the Assistant Manager and one of the best employee of our Company. She had been handling this deal", Ruhan introduced both.

Sherika, a talkative girl, a non-stop buzzer was standing stunned, dump this time. Does she met a ghost? Does she saw a film Actor?

No...... Nothing like that. She met Shaurya Sehgal, her new client for whom she had been working with all her toes on.

2 minutes silence for the handsome hunk!

But that broke as the gentle hands moved forward to shake Sherika's hands.

"Hello Ms, Sherika, Shaurya Sehgal here. Nice to meet you! ", an introduction bumped the silence.

Does Sherika stammers? But why now?

" Wel...... Welcome Mr. Sehgal, nice to meet you too!, Sherika shaked the gentle hands with hers.

"I really liked the cabin Mr. Ruhan. It's really very amazing. I loved that poetry decors, by the way", Shaurya admiring the cabin.

"Actually, Sherika had done this personally. This work was handed over to her, she dealt with that.

Well, have a seat Mr. Sehgal, I will be back soon. Sherika, take him for the view of his whole cabin", Ruhan appreciating Sherika as he left the cabin.

" Ms. Sherika! Should I have to be aware of your angry face. Let me tell you, that was really scary, haa! ", Shaurya mocked remembering the last night.

This handsome hunk was the same man Sherika blasted on for the not so happened car accident.

Embarrassed Sherika tried to clean up her spreaded watery, " "Mr. Shaurya, I'm so sorry for the last night. It just happened within the moment of anger. I really apologize."

"That's so sweet of you Ms. Sherika. It's funny! Isn't it? Which face of yours should I believe? ", Shaurya mocked in his professional tone.

Sherika's innocence has always been one of the most attractive face of hers. That sparkle in her eyes had also been a gem for her soul, which is right now making Shaurya lost in.

" No, actually it just happened. I.... I didn't.... ", Sherika defended but cut down by him.

" Oh! C'mon.... I was just kidding Ms. Sherika. Don't feel embarrass. Just backing on you", Shaurya making the girl comfortable whom he made embarrassed,a minute ago.

"Sure, have a seat Mr. Shaurya. If you need something, just make a beep with that buzzer on the table", Sherika replied as she got out of the cabin trying to gulp that moment with the every breathe she takes in.

______________________________________________

"How is that new place Shaurya? You liked? ", Shaurya been asked by his friend on the phone call he was in.

"It's good Rahul. Infact it's amazing, I really liked my cabin.

It's all according to my likes and dislikes, especially the poetries on the walls. It feels so connected. Just wow yaar! ", Shaurya admiring his cabin.

Shaurya Sehgal has always been a poetry lover, he loved books, he loved poems....He loved it all!

His manager informed the whole to Sherika. Her working style has always been very different, she preferred about the likes and dislikes of the person, she works with.

Shaurya liked this unique style of working.

The whole working day was engrossed in discussing the project. Sherika was the host of the presentation as it was made by her.

Apart from her innocence, her eyes, her smile, her anger, her blast, just apart from her, there had a new flair Shaurya been attracted for and that was her professionalism, her style while she speaks, just all about her.

Her efforts paid off at the last, the deal was final. Ruhan's got the deal in his hands. And Shaurya would be staying here for months....

Good for him? No.... Just wow for the vibe, the connection, the attraction he was feeling for that pretty, young, hard working and an angry girl....

Or it would be some another reason to final the deal?

"Did you get some information about her? I need to find her at any cost. Do fast! ", Shaurya ordered someone on the call, as the door gets knocked. It was Sherika, she was there to talk about the documents.

It continued for hours....